Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 207


Chapter 206 | Directory | Chapter 208



Li Chengyou carefully helped Fang Yue sit down, he was pregnant with a big belly. Only then looked at Li Xiao expectantly. The latter shrugged and didn't speak. Ning Xue and Mr. Cheng went downstairs happily, holding the children.

The two families happily ate their meals together and then separated. The main reason was that Fang Yue couldn't be too tired now, so as soon as he showed fatigue, Li Chengyou said it was time to go.

When they left, the two old men continued to hold their grandsons happily and didn't let them go. They saw that Cheng Hai and his spouse were helpless.

Back in the bedroom, Cheng Hai spoke. "Ah Xiao, let me tell you something. I resigned from the Star Alliance two months ago."

Li Xiao was taken aback when he heard the words. "What!?"

"I tell you now because you needed to rest before. I don't want to worry you too much."

"Then His Majesty..."

"You don't have to worry too much. When I offered my conditions to His Majesty to cancel your father's transfer order, I also asked for my right to leave. I have trained my successor for His Majesty, so it's all right. Moreover, I started to open a store six months ago, and my income has been stable."

Li Xiao nodded at his explanation, he let out a sigh of relief and lay down on the bed. "Cheng Hai."

"Huh?" Seeing this, Cheng Hai also lay down and took the man into his arms.

"I decided to go back to work in the Department."

"Okay, I support you."

"I think... since we are all going to be together... we have to make plans for the future. I want to try to stand on a high level with you. I don't want to be the second You Liqing who is spoiled by you."

Cheng Hai was silent. The room was quiet for a long time before Cheng Hai spoke. "Well, when we're all tired, let's retire together."

Li Xiao was taken aback when he heard the words and then spoke seriously, "Cheng Hai, I want to say first. If you don't want to go with me anymore, please tell me first."

Cheng Hai frowned, his face was cold, and hugged the man firmly. "There won't be that day, but I can't see it now. Let the years prove it."

Li Xiao pursed his lips when he heard that. Holding his chin with one hand, Cheng Hai looked at him seriously. "Don't even think that one day you can escape from my hand. I will isolate all things that have an attempt on you!"

"..." Li Xiao's mouth twitched, trying to shake his face away, but Cheng Hai lowered his face and kissed him extremely oppressively.

This night, Cheng Hai severely pressed Li Xiao and tossed him until dawn, and asked Li Xiao to beg for mercy several times without letting him go. He made the person fainted and only then did he act lightly. It was not until dawn that he satisfactorily hugged people for cleaning. After washing, he domineeringly hugged people to sleep.

All credit goes to the original author

Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

A few days later_

"Young lady, Mr. Cheng Mu said he wanted to see you outside."

In the living room, Li Xiao was holding the children in his arms. When he heard this, he was stunned. The two elders sitting opposite frowned and the old lady spoke, "Do you want to see him? Ah Hai is not at home today."

Li Xiao thought about it, and then smiled calmly. "But dad and mom are at home. Butler Cheng, let him in. I should let him see the facts."

"Yes, madam."

The two elders heard his reply and calmly didn't speak. After a while, Cheng Mu was led in. He was excited when he saw Li Xiao, but his face ashen at the sight of the children he was holding.

"Long time no see, Mr. Cheng Mu." Li Xiao said flatly, as if he faced a stranger.

"Ah Xiao... I miss you very much."

"Please don't say that nonsense. I'm your daddy now. Please pay attention to this point and focus on it. Also, don't you say hello to your grandparents when you see them?"

Cheng Mu froze for a while, and his face immediately became a little ugly. "I don't admit you!"

"What if you didn't admit it? It's between me and your father. You don't have to admit it. If Mr. Cheng Mu doesn't have anything important to say, please forgive me that I don't have room to entertain you. Daddy has children to coax to sleep."

"Li Xiao! You are so heartless! I only made such a mistake! Why don't you give me a chance?"

Li Xiao frowned impatiently. The two baby children were almost woken up. He simply put them back in the stroller.

"Butler, take the children back to the room first."

"Yes."

Cheng Mu looked depressed as he watched the butler pushing the stroller away. Suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps approaching. Turning his head to see that Li Xiao was standing in front and slapped him without a second word!

*Slap!*

"What are you doing!?" Cheng Mu was shocked.

*Slap!* Li Xiao slapped again coldly.

"You..."

Li Xiao's face was cold. "Young Master Cheng Mu, who slapped me until I fell when I was drugged and scolded me as a slut. And who slept with other men the day after I went abroad?"



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 206 | Directory | Chapter 208