Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 208


Chapter 207 | Directory | Chapter 209



"I..."

"It's you! It's you who rushed to me eight months ago and yelled whether I colluded with your father to tamper with your case. You said I had an affair with your father shamelessly! You told me yourself that you and Liu Mu had children!"

"Ah Xiao... I really love you."

"Your love is beyond praise." Li Xiao sneered.

"Does that make my father possible?!"

"Your father is thousands of times better than you. What do you compare with him?" Li Xiao said calmly. "At least the day I was drugged, he was on my side."

"So what!! Anyone who sees his lover cuddling with other men won't go crazy."

******


|| Act Twenty One ||


Li Xiao sighed. He was too tired to talk to this man. He simply turned around and wanted to leave, but Cheng Mu held him. "Ah Xiao, don't go! Give me another chance!"

Li Xiao threw away his hand and his face was cold. "Don't touch me!"

"Ah Xiao!"

Cheng Mu wanted to step forward, but suddenly a hand pressed on his shoulder, and a cold voice sounded. "Don't touch my wife, brat."

What!?

Cheng Mu wanted to turn around to look at the person, but the other person directly pushed him aside, made him unstable and stumble sideways. "Ouch!"

Without looking at his eldest son, Cheng Hai approached his wife, embraced him and gave him a sweet kiss. "Wife, I'm back."

Li Xiao smiled and accepted the kiss generously. "Welcome back, I learned to make some snacks with mpm today. Would you like to try it, husband?"

"Of course, that's wonderful news."

"Old man! Who allows you to touch him with your hands!" Cheng Mu shouted angrily.

Cheng Hai looked him down. Li Xiao rolled his eyes in his arms and said silently, "Let him go!"

It's not a racial communication bullshit!


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


Cheng Hai wanted to laugh, but as soon as his wife stared at him, he became very serious. "Why can't I touch my dear wife? Butler, see him off!"

"Old man, you are not qualified to drive me out of this house!"

Cheng Hai raised his eyebrows and said something ridiculous. "Why am I not qualified to do it? Didn't you cut off the relationship with me?"

"So what? I'm still the eldest grandson of the Cheng family!"

The two elders who had seen enough of the drama laughed, and Ning Xue said, "Cheng Mu, your father is now in charge of the Cheng family, and we, the two old people and no longer in charge."

"What?" Cheng Mu could not turn over.

"It means I have the authority in this house to remove you from the Cheng family."

"What did you say!?" Cheng Mu was shocked and couldn't believe it all. "How can you? How can you deprive me of my rights?"

"Why don't I remember when you have the right to eat and wait for death?" Cheng Hai sneered.

"A grown man who can't build anything, arrogant, rude, impulsive, pompous and mindless. Importantly, you didn't your father in your eyes. You also directly called a reporter to say that you would cut off the father-son relationship with me. Isn't this a call to the world that you want to cut ties with the Cheng family?"

"Why don't you say that you're the one who robbed people's love? I'm so angry that I want to cut off my relationship from you!"

"Bullshit." Cheng Hai snorted coldly. "You broke Li Xiao's heart. You chilled others' heart and made him no longer expect you. Why don't you say these things!"

"I..."

"Look at yourself. You have to blame others for everything. You don't believe him, so you hurt his heart and insult him every time. Why don't you ask yourself, can you stand if others treat you like this?"

"Of course I..."

"Of course, you just beat him so hard that his parents don't even recognize him. If you don't kill those who insult you, you are not Cheng Mu."

"...." Cheng Mu was speechless, because he would indeed do so.

"Cheng Mu, you are such a cheap person." Cheng Hai suddenly said authentically.

"What did you say!?" Cheng Mu changed his face and rushed forward to beat him, but the servant on the side grabbed him more quickly. "Let go of me, I'll beat the dead old man!"

"Look at you, I just said that you are a cheap person, which can make you angry. If you don't kill me, you won't give up. Besides, you slapped Li Xiao and said a lot of words that are thousands of times worse than you are a cheap person."

"...you ...you ...you!" These three words are inseparable from the cheap person. He's so angry that he wanted to spit out blood.

{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 207 | Directory | Chapter 209