Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 206


Chapter 205 | Directory | Chapter 207



Back to Cheng's house_

Cheng Hai helped Li Xiao, who was so happy that he hummed a little song, back to his bedroom and sat on the sofa. The smile was filled with relief and hatred. He could see that Cheng Hai hugged him and whispered in his ear. Only he could hear it.

"Let me tell you another news. Liu Mu is imprisoned in his apartment by Cheng Mu. It seems that he broke his leg with his own hand."

Li Xiao was shocked when he heard this. He immediately laughed, laughed very happily. "What a joke, aren't they proper true love!"

Li Xiao laughed for a while, but tears fell inexplicably. Cheng Hai looked at him and held him in his arms silently, stroked his back with the palm of his hand. The young man couldn't stop his tears and muttered in a hoarse voice that only the man beside him could hear.

"Cheng Hai... it hurt... I was forced to death in my last life... I wish I could kill them myself... but I can't do it... but my heart hate it... I hate it..."

"I'm sorry... it's all my fault..." Cheng Hai's heart was like cut by a knife. If he had known this, he would have stopped them from being together in the last life. So why bother to do it in this life?

"No... it's my stupidity... I thought I had been happy... But I didn't expect to be tested after I got it... this kind of test that makes people worse than life and death..."

Yes, if the two of them insisted on artificial pregnancy at the beginning, instead of listening to You Liqing say that artificial surrogacy couldn't be guaranteed and had a lot of problems, or at the moment when he was bitterly disappointed, he should not expect Cheng Mu and leave gracefully. Wasn't that the best!

"Cheng Hai... I want to tell you clearly now... I really like you... but I may not be able to fall in love with you so that you can..."

"Then I'll try to make you fall in love with me." When Cheng Hai heard that, he held Li Xiao's chin and raised his face to look at him. His eyes firmly said every word.

Li Xiao smiled and suddenly asked. "What's the situation with You Liqing now?"

"If an abortion is verified, he will go to jail without accident. Now it is under investigation. You Liqing has hired a lawyer to defend, but I have prepared a surprise for him."

"What surprise?"

"When You Liqing had an abortion, the child's father didn't know about it. I sent the news directly to the man."

"So?"

"As far as I know, the other party has no children up to now. After hearing the news, he has booked a flight to return to the capital, and has hired a special lawyer team. It seems that he intends to sue You Liqing. Now people have difficulties in childbearing, and those who can't have children will certainly not let go of You Liqing's abortion in public opinion."

"Hehe..."

Li Xiao sighed softly. At this moment, he felt as if he big stone had been removed from his heart. He nestled in the man's arms and closed his eyes. "I suddenly feel sleepy... take me to bed..."

With that, Cheng Hai immediately gently picked him up, like a treasure in the palm of his hand, gently put him on the bed, then lay on the bed. He pulled over the quilt and covered him. He looked down at the person who was almost falling asleep in an instant, and couldn't help laughing.

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

"Ah Xiao, love itself is an incredible thing. I know you are afraid. I can only use time to prove it. Then I will tie you on my side and try my best to love you."

******



Half a month later_

In the hospital, the children were finally born. Two fat white boys cried so loudly that even the three people of the Cheng family waiting outside could hear it clearly.

The children were sent to the nursery and Cheng Hai's parents were asked to see the children. He stayed with Li Xiao, who was sleeping, and sat for a long time until Li Xiao opened his eyes.

"Wife." Cheng Hai called in a low voice, he held Li Xiao's hand and kissed his lips.

Li Xiao smiled, but he didn't seem to have the strength to speak. He was still dizzy. Maybe the medicine effect hadn't passed. Cheng Hai raised his hand and touched his pale face.

"Don't talk and have a good rest."

Li Xiao blinked, his opened lips closed slowly, and he listened to Cheng Hai whispering, "I just consulted the doctor and nutritionist. After a cesarean section, your body is very weak and sleepy. You have to rest for at least one month. The three meals are also scheduled. So you, you have to lie down in bed for a month and drink supplements for a month without interruption."

"..." If you can beat someone with your eyes, Cheng Hai should be severely beaten at this time.

Cheng Hai chuckled in a low voice. He leaned over to kiss his wife's forehead and lips. Then he pulled Li Xiao's hand and put it in his heart, making him feel the intense heartbeat.

"The babies are very good and beautiful, just like when I hold them..."

Li Xiao was stunned. He understood what was said, and wept the next second. Cheng Hai had no choice but to raise his hand to wipe away his tears. "Don't cry... the babies are healthy... you can hold them soon."

Li Xiao blinked his eyes. His clear eyes were pitifully misty, but full of joy, which made Cheng Hai deepen his smile. "You should have a good rest. We have to take care of the children and grow up with them."

Li Xiao blinked his eyes. His smiling eyes seemed to say good. Cheng Hai sat by the bed and held his hand tightly. This scene made the two elders standing at the door see it. They looked at each other and smiled. Finally, they closed the door gently and left.

A month and a half later, Cheng Hai returned to Kohl Star with his family. There were two more little members. They were held respectively. Cheng Hai held one of the babies and his other hand held Li Xiao's hand. While the other baby was held by Ning Xue. There was an irrecoverable joy on both of the elder's faces.

Back in the old house, all the servants, especially the old Butler Cheng, were excited to cry. On the day they returned home, Li Chengyou also came to the house with his current wife, Fang Yue.



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 205 | Directory | Chapter 207