Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 174


Chapter 173 | Directory | Chapter 175



Li Xiao pursed his lips. He didn't expect to be seen, so he asked instead without answering, "What's the matter with youy... your ex-wife?"

Cheng Haiwen shrugged his shoulders and sat directly beside the bed, saying in a light tone, "I had a car accident because You Liqing called that day and said he was going to die that day. I hadn't slept well for several days at that time. I had to take care of my children and deal with the funeral. I rushed out after hearing this call. As a result, I was absent-minded and was hit by a car. Then I opened my eyes and wanted to find You Liqing, but when I hurried back from the military district, I watched him and a man surnamed Feng come out of the gate of the working hospital talking and laughing."

"..."

"The man surnamed Feng was once a gangster who injured You Liqing and became infertile in the last life. I was puzzled. I went to check and found that I had been wearing a green hat for many years. He started the moment I joined the army, and the man surnamed Feng was not the first."

"..."

"I also knew that in the second year of my enlistment, he had children with others, but he had an abortion himself."

"What!? Isn't abortion illegal?" Li Xiao said in surprise.

"Haha, at that time, I supported him behind his back. No one dared to touch him. Even my parents had no choice. When I came back, more than four years ago, he just walked with that Feng. He was blatant and didn't do anything to avoid people's eyes and ears. He believed that I had seen nothing in the army. Besides, I was really a character of seeing is believing."

The corner of Li Xiao's mouth twitched, "I don't know if you are stupid or your ex-wife is shameless..."

"Haha..."

Suddenly, Li Xiao seemed to widen his eyes at the thought of something, "Wait... when you were on the front line a few years ago, you suddenly fell into a trance, and then you were injured..."

"Hmm... I just found out that You Liqing was pregnant and was sure to give birth. He also made up his mind to divorce me as soon as I return home." Cheng Hai said honestly.

"I see." Li Xiao sighed when he heard the sentence, and then said seriously, "I still want to retaliate against him."

"I didn't say I wouldn't let you take revenge." Cheng Hai smiled bitterly.

"You... don't you feel bad?"

"My feelings for him? It's gone now, I don't have any thoughts at all."

After Cheng Hai finished speaking, there was silence between the two. In this silence, the former took out a piece of information from the bookcase and then went to Li Xiao's side to give him the information.

"What is this?"

"You Liqing's abortion and the information about the child's father. If this information is disclosed, the unborn child's father will certainly stand up and sue You Liqing. Abortion is a serious crime, and You Liqing is definitely going to go to jail."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

Li Xiao was bewildered and took the information. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, if You Liqing plays any tricks again, I'll let you order it this time."

Li Xiao blinked and seemed to absorb carefully what he had just heard. He didn't lift his face for a long time. "Are you... sure?"

Cheng Hai laughed in spite. It doesn't matter. "I promised you that I would let you take revenge. As for Cheng Mu, because he doesn't do anything about it now, I can't help it, but I'll send someone to watch his every move."

Li Xiao was dumbfounded again for a while and finally laughed. "Alright, I got it."

It's obvious, a man doesn't need to explain, but his actions prove that this was more... true than anything else.

Li Xiao sighed again and suddenly didn't want to talk, but Cheng Hai thought it was time for him to ask. "What about Cheng Mu?"

Li Xiao looked at him silently and said, "Do you think I still have feelings for him?"

"I'm not you." Cheng Hai shrugged and made Li Xiao roll his eyes.

Li Xiao chuckled and said in a cold tone, "Thank you for this life. If you want to walk with that bastard again, I can probably foresee that I will go crazy and kill those two dog men."

"Ha ha ha." Cheng Hai laughed loudly when he heard the sentence, which made Li Xiao look at him in doubt.

Cheng Hai felt that his mood was too good, so he asked again, "In two days, You Liqing and Cheng Mu should come to the door by any means. Do you want to see them?"

Li Xiao's expression twisted a little, "Do you really feel bad about him?"

Cheng Hai laughed at the words and spread his hand. "It doesn't matter what you say, just use the future to prove it."



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 173 | Directory | Chapter 175