Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 175


Chapter 174 | Directory | Chapter 176



Cheng Hai said it very well. A few days later, Li Xiao's check-up arrived. When they went out with several bodyguards, they were blocked at the gate by You Liqing and Cheng Mu, and Liu Mu stood by.

Li Xiao really wanted to roll his eyes. As soon as he went out, he would meet these three disgusting people. Could he use the excuse of morning sickness to throw up to these three people!?

Of course, Cheng Hai noticed the displeasure of the person on his side and put his hand around Li Xiao. The protective posture made both You Liqing and Cheng Mu glare unpleasantly. "What can I do for you three?"

"Ah Xiao... you are really with my father... are you?" Cheng Mu said in a trembling voice with a look of disbelief.

"Mr. Cheng Mu, if your eye function is not bad, you should be able to see clearly." Li Xiao's face was expressionless. "Also, I heard from my mother, your marriage date with Liu Mu is near too, right?"

"Ah Xiao!" Cheng Mu looked very painful. "What I love most is you!"

Li Xiao really wanted to roll his eyes. After he had the memory of his last life, he decided that what Cheng Mu said should be bullshit and didn't need to listen carefully. He stretched out his hand and lightly bumped Cheng Hai next to him, causing him to turn his face.

"Your son!" Li Xiao silently said with a grumpy face.

"I am not familiar with him." Cheng Hai shrugged.

"Your son, you don't know him!" Li Xiao took out the corners of his mouth and really wanted to punch him.

At this time, You Liqing laughed strangely and stared at the two people surrounded by the bodyguards with vicious eyes. "It's really disappointing. Cheng Hai, as soon as you divorce me, you marry this Li Xiao at once. How do you want people outside to see you!"

As soon as Li Xiao heard it, he was really upset. He had seen shameless ones, not to mention seen anyone who doesn't even have a face. "Speaking of this, Mr. You, when you threatened me to have a baby for Cheng Hai a few weeks ago, I really hated you back then, but now I don’t hate you anymore. At that time, you said I wouldn't fall in love with Cheng Hai. I want to tell you now. Thank you very much. I got a good man."

"Li Xiao, you bitch..."

"Shut up!" Cheng Hai shouted in a low voice, coldly shouted at You Liqing that make him startled.

"Ah Xiao, you..." Cheng Mu also looked incredulous.

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

"I said you two are shameless in the end!" Li Xiao said coldly.

Cheng Hai hugged Li Xiao tightly and said, "What's the matter with you now? If it's okay, let's get out of the way. We're still busy with urgent matters. My fiancee is nervous and can't be stimulated by you."

"Cheng Hai... you're really... you've gone too far! Back then you said there would be only me! But now you treat me like this!"

"Don't say how bad I am. Why don't you look at yourself? As soon as I join the army, you look for men everywhere. I don't force you to do it."

"I..." You Liqing turned pale and was speechless. "I... I was left at home by you alone. Can you understand it?"

Li Xiao laughed out loud and ridiculed him. "What a joke! Neither it was easy for Cheng Hai on the front line. He doesn't know whether he could live tomorrow. There are a lot of scars on his body. Don't say you don't know. Mr. You, you should have known that the Cheng family was a military family long before you married him. What do you want to complain about? You said that you faced loneliness, but Cheng Hai faced death. You can laugh a lot of people to death after hearing this!"

"..." You Liqing was muddleheaded on the spot.

"Ah Xiao... what about me..." Cheng Mu said in a quiet voice.

"You?" Li Xiao raised his eyebrows and looked at Cheng Mu. He immediately snorted coldly and said to Liu Mu, "Liu Mu, do you know why I didn't get results with Cheng Mu?"

"..." Cheng Mu was dumbfounded, while Liu Mu looked confused.

Li Xiao laughed again. He couldn't tell the reason, because Liu Mu would definitely give up Cheng Mu after talking about it. How could he let the lovers separate!

This kind of hint, if Liu Mu had a brain, he would check it. If he had no brain, he couldn't blame anyone for what he had to bear in the future.

Human greed naturally came at a price, doesn't it?

"But this kind of thing still needs to be experienced by everyone, maybe it suits you well."

Liu Mu was still puzzled, while Cheng Mu's face was iron green, with the pain of being stripped away. "Ah Xiao, I'm treating you with sincerity. Do you need to talk about the past?"

Li Xiao shrugged his shoulders and turned casually. "You said you had a child with Liu Mu that day, didn't you? It seems that the day is still when I just went abroad, isn't it?"

"..." Cheng Mu kept silent.

"I forgot to congratulate you that day. By the way, don't send invitations to us when you give birth. We definitely won't have time." Li Xiao said with a smile. "Also, Cheng Mu, I really don't want to see you now. You make me feel very sad, so I hope you won't appear in front of me in the future."



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 174 | Directory | Chapter 176