Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 173


Chapter 172 | Directory | Chapter 174



An hour and a half later, Li Chengyou left first because he still had work to do. Lu Fei had to follow him. The two walked out of Cheng's door one after another. Once out of the door, Lu Fei couldn't help it.

"Chengyou, what the hell do you mean?" she took her ex-husband's hand and asked.

Li Chengyou turned to look at the woman, he smiled faintly and stretched out his hand to pull the woman away, "Mrs. Lu, there is no relationship between me and now, how my son is going to live, honestly, there is no right to intervene."

"What!?"

"I mean, I will never behave badly for my past feelings, understand, Mrs. Lu."

"You... you..." Lu Fei was furious, but looking at her ex-husband, her heart felt another pain.

"After the divorce, it’s not that I said in front of my child that I wouldn’t want to remarry to hold back all happiness. Now I want to tell you that I won't hold my son's happiness down in order to do any stupid thing. My son is qualified to get the day he wants. As early as more than ten years ago, I was not qualified to be in charge, understand!"

"You..."

"I hope I won't see you again." Li Chengyou smiled, turned and left.

"Li Chengyou! You bastard!"

Li Chengyou walked farther and farther. Suddenly, he saw a thin figure standing not far in front of him. When he saw the man, he quickened his pace. The man also ran towards him with a smile, and then rushed into his arms.

Li Chengyou was taken aback for a moment, then burst into laughter, "I told you not to run!"

Fang Yue smiled, "I am excited..."

"Really... Ah Yue, I thought about taking you to see my son for a while."

"Really?"

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

"Of course, I think he will like you."

The other person laughed, "I'll try to make the child like me."

****



|| Act Sixteen ||


When You Liqing came home, he was so angry that he screamed and yelled in the empty room. After screaming for a while, he sat on the floor sadly.

Since the divorce, his friends have stayed away from him one by one, not to mention those who please and compliment him. In the past, some businessmen wanted to get closer, they even bought something to give him a gift, but now it's all gone!

There was no driver to take him out, and there was no servant and housekeeper to tidy up the house and prepare three meals for him at home!

You Liqing had been spoiled by Cheng Hai for more than ten years and has long developed the habit of luxury. It costs more than tens of thousands to buy a bowl and tens of thousands, and he only spent hundreds of thousands of them when he went out. Not to mention bought famous brand bags and clothes that were trending in the fashion world!

But now he only had the 10 million divorce fee and a villa. When the money was spent, it would be gone, and his work was so little in a month! Not enough for a meal!

You Liqing's heart was unwilling!

From frugality to luxury was easy, but from luxury to frugality was difficult!

Feng Yu came to see him for a while and said he wanted to marry him, but he wanted Feng Yu to give him money, but he couldn't even give him millions!

"Ah Qing, it's not that I won't give it to you, but Feng family now has difficulty. Can you understand me?"

What a joke! In the past, Cheng Hai wouldn't work hard to make money just to give him money!

Too much difference, really too much difference! And only now did he realize that he used to think that Cheng Hai didn't love him, but now that he looked back, he couldn’t compare to the silence at all, but silently gave all the best things to his man!

"Wahh... I'm not reconciled... I'm not reconciled!"

Butler Cheng stood next to Li Xiao and said what he had just heard at the gate, and he looked up at Butler Cheng.

"Did my father really say that to that woman?"

"Yes."

"Really..." Li Xiao was surprised. "Is he still with another man?"

"Yes, I've seen that man. He seems to be your father's assistant in the army."

Li Xiao blinked and didn't speak for a while. It took him a long time to smile. "Thank you very much, Butler Cheng."



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 172 | Directory | Chapter 174