Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 192


Chapter 191 | Directory | Chapter 193



So, after Mr. Feng, Feng Yu and You Liqing were blocked in the hotel hall for "two hours", Cheng Hai's secretary called Mr. Feng and said that they had finished breakfast and had half an hour to talk. Half an hour later, they had to have a cup of tea with the Prime Minister. Time was limited.

The old man of Feng family walked calmly with the waiter, followed by Feng Yu and You Liqing with black faces. The three entered the elevator and got out of the elevator. What caught their eye was a reception hall of more than 40 square meters, and the decoration pattern was quite grand and luxurious.

Cheng Hai dressed casually. He sat on the sofa with a teacup. Li Xiao sitting aside a somewhat lazy, he also dressed leisurely.

"Mr. Cheng, seeing is better than hearing." Mr. Feng came forward with a smile.

"Mr. Feng made a joke. I don't know what some of you said today,. I was tired with my wife last night, so I got up a little late. Haha, early in the morning, Mr. Mu called to have dinner together. We wanted to rest for a while. The secretary said you were always busy."

Mr. Feng's face was a little bit uncomfortable. After all, they just got married yesterday, and they came to stop them the next day. Anyone would be angry. It's really annoying to do this, but if they didn't find them to talk about it now, they wouldn't have a chance at all in the future!

"This is not to worry about your busy career and you will not be able to spare time, and you will not be able to meet His Excellency!"

Cheng Hai smiled and went directly to the subject in the next second. "Really, I hope you keep talking about the important points."

Mr. Feng didn't dare to be impatient at all after hearing that. "Haha... my stupid wife and son did some stupid things a while ago, which offended you. I want to ask you to be generous to Feng family."

Cheng Hai drank tea and then turned to look at his wife. "Wife, what do you want to do?"

When the words fell, the three people of Feng family looked at You Liqing together. You Liqing stared at Li Xiao with jealousy and saw the man yawning lazily.

"Mrs. Feng sent indiscriminate people to hunt us down. Fortunately, we were lucky to have a big fate and it was shameful for the young master to take away someone's man by force. Then again, Mr. You always insulted me again and again. My husband, it's a little difficult to do this."

"Listen to you." Cheng Hai said casually, but the other three people had different expressions. The old man's forehead was covered with cold sweat. Young Master Feng looked gloomy. You Liqing wanted to step forward and tear someone's cruel face.

"Mrs. Feng is not here today, and it is not easy to torment the elder. Let's do this first. Let Mr. Feng and Mr. You apologize sincerely."

Mr. Feng knew for a moment, immediately changed his face and turned his head and drank. "You two, get down on your knees!"

"What!?" You Liqing gnashed his teeth, while Feng Yu was cold.

"Let you kneel, don't talk nonsense!"

Feng Yu pursed his lips and finally did not kneel down, but bent down 90 degrees. "Mr. Cheng, I'm very sorry. But I only kneel down in heaven and earth and the two old men at home. Please forgive me."

Cheng Hai didn't speak. Instead, Li Xiao sat upright and looked over. The look of hatred towards You Liqing made him amused, so he stood up slowly and walked in front of the three of them.

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

"What about you, Mr. You?"

"I don't think I need to apologize to you, but you should be ashamed to rob someone else's husband!"

The words fell, and Li Xiao chuckled, as if he heard a joke from the heavens. "Mr. You, you didn't hear me right. You said at the beginning that I didn't deserve your son and was not qualified to fall in love with him. You simply drugged me and framed me to seduce your ex-husband. That's what you said, because I won't have any results with Cheng Hai?"

"!!!" Mr. Feng and Feng Yu were shocked.

"You... this wretched boy... that didn't happen at all!"

Li Xiao sneered and looked at him contemptuously. "It's not because you said we won't have results, but I'm interested. In addition, you let your ex-husband carry so many green hats. You can also say that others are sorry for you. I really think your face whether fake or not? Shameless. Do you know how to write it?"

"What are you talking about! Bastard!" You Liqing finally couldn't help but rush forward, but suddenly a tall and straight figure came in, directly protecting Li Xiao and holding You Liqing's hand.

"Mr. You, if you start on my wife, I won't be polite." With a cold face, Cheng Hai looked down at You Liqing.

With that, Cheng Hai shook off his hand. You Liqing shook for several steps, and his eyes were flushed unceasingly. "Cheng Hai, you're so ruthless! We've had a lot of good and bad days, so you treat me like this!"

"What did I do to you? I should ask you. After I married you, I worked hard on the front line and spend my life to earn the bonus to provide you with everything. I took care of everything for you and my child’s affairs. I've always been devoted to you. How do you treat me? Because someone is too lonely, it's natural to cheat. On the contrary, I'm ruthless. Based on my heart and devotion to you at the beginning, I ask myself that there is no place to apologize to you, it is you, You Liqing, who is unworthy for me!"

You Liqing's face was pale and speechless. Cheng Hai turned to Feng Yu and gave a mocking smile. "Young Master Feng, I hope your efforts now will not become a joke later."

Feng Yu's face became ashen. Li Xiao pushed Cheng Hai away coolly, walked to You Liqing, raised his hand and slapped him.

Slap!

You Liqing was dumbfounded. The other side of his face was quickly swollen. He was shocked and couldn't react. He was still treated like this when he was so big! But before reacting, Li Xiao raised his hand and slapped his other face!

Slap!

The other side of his face quickly swelled again, and a trace of blood flowed out of the corners of the mouth.

"You-"

"Shut up!" Cheng Hai stared coldly and stood in front of Li Xiao again. This stare silenced You Liqing.



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 191 | Directory | Chapter 193