Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 191


Chapter 190 | Directory | Chapter 192



"Awake, are you hungry?"

Li Xiao pursed his lips, frowned, and immediately looked at him seriously. "I want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"My relationship with you."

Cheng Hai nodded silently as if waiting for his next words. Li Xiao sat up and looked at him seriously.

"Cheng Hai, you said you liked me... but I didn't... just yesterday..." Li Xiao stammered and was really embarrassed to think of the intimacy of yesterday. "You've done so much for me... aren't you afraid..."

Weren't you afraid that I couldn't be attracted to you later, and it turned out to be nothing?



The latter words didn't come out, but Cheng Hai understood and chuckled. "To be honest, I'm really afraid."

"..." Li Xiao's face was dull.

Cheng Hai chuckled and held Li Xiao's hand in his palm. "But I'm afraid it's useless. It's better to pursue it with practical action. I also know that the relationship between us is very bad and it's absurd at first, but I'm glad that at least I've done so much to make you change my mind, haven't I?"

After a pause, Li Xiao's face turned red and turned away. "You know again..."

Cheng Hai smiled and suddenly leaned over his face and kissed the handsome face. Li Xiao just froze for a moment and closed his eyes without blinking. The kiss was very simple. It was like confirming that something was lightly pressed together, which made him feel warm in the bottom of his heart.

Cheng Hai slowly retreated and looked carefully at the rosy face. His clear eyes slowly opened, there were soft light waves in that eyes.

"At least, if I touch you, you won't push me away."

Li Xiao opened his eyes, his face instantly turned red and groaned. He suddenly fell back to the bed and pulled the quilt to cover his face. Cheng Hai was happy to saw that, and then leaned over on top of a ball on the bed.

"Wife, there is a breakfast early today. Get up and have a look?"

"...what is it?" A muffled voice came from the ball.

"Western and Chinese, or special dishes?"

"..."

"The taste doesn't suit you? Shall I help you eat it?"

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

Li Xiao opened the quilt and glared at him, but his face was so red that the glare was harmless. "Go away, I'm going to brush my teeth and wash my face."

Cheng Hai sat upright and watched Li Xiao sit upright. The quilt slipped and exposed his naked upper body. It was full of the mark of his efforts last night, which implied heart ape. But Li Xiao ignored him lazily. He was less than three months pregnant, which doomed someone to only watch now!
(TN: The heart ape, his mind can't control like a monkey. Describes thinking about things in my heart, and can't calm down.)

Watching Li Xiao walked into the bathroom frankly, he was still a little depressed besides feasting his eyes, but he suddenly noticed again. Anyway, there would always be a day to eat, and he couldn't be in a hurry. After all, now he's on probation.

Suddenly, the messenger rang again. Looking down, it was the secretary who called. He raised his eyebrows and answered.

"Hello?"

[General manager, your ex-wife, Mr. You, and the Feng family asked me if you have time.]

"I remember I just got married yesterday. Shouldn't I have a holiday now?"

[General manager, I replied so... but... they blocked the door of your hotel and didn't let me leave. They threatened to block it until you and your wife...]

Cheng Hai's eyes were cold. "Then tell them. I have a meal with the Prime Minister later. After a month's postponement, there will be a high-class dinner with Makaya Star, so there is no time."

After Li Xiao finished washing, he saw Cheng Hai talking on the phone with a cold face. "They don't believe it? They have the ability to confirm with the high-class of Makaya Star."

Cheng Hai Hung up the phone with a dark face. As soon as he lifted his head, Li Xiao was pulling over his bathrobe and put on clothes. He immediately eased his emotion, stood up and walked to Li Xiao's side with his hands around him.

"What's the matter?"

"You Liqing threatened to block the door of the hotel with surname Feng."

"Alarm treatment."

"They declared that they were guests on the guest list, and the police didn't dare to do it casually."

Li Xiao turned and glanced at him. "It should be You Liqing who told the police that he is your ex-wife, right?"

Cheng Hai froze and always felt that an arrow hit his knee. "You left me speechless."

Li Xiao gave him a blank look. "No, it's You Liqing's basis that you have loved him, and that your parents have adopted him."

Cheng Hai was silent, but Li Xiao pursed his lower lip and turned his face. "You can't be blamed for this... he doesn't cherish it, it's his biggest stupidity."

Cheng Hai raised his lips. "Wife, what do you think you should do now?"

"Keep it cool."



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 190 | Directory | Chapter 192