Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 167


Chapter 167 | Directory | Chapter 168



In the ward

Li Xiao's face was pale, with a blank expression on his face that could not see the thoughts. The doctors and nurses stood beside him, talking to Ning Xue.

"Fortunately, it was saved this time, but I have to state that during pregnancy, please don't let the pregnant husband be stimulated, otherwise he may not be saved no matter how he is sent to the hospital."

The doctor was very unhappy after explaining the matter, and then left. Only thenLi Xiao began to speak, "Madam, please tell Cheng Mu outside the door that, I, Li Xiao don't want to see him again in my life. If I see him once in the future, I'll beat him once!"

Ning Xue nodded painfully when she heard that, then walked out of the ward and looked coldly at the two people standing at the door. On the left was Cheng Hai with a cold face and on the right was Cheng Mu with a bruised nose and swollen face.

"Cheng Mu, Li Xiao said that he hopes not to see you again all his life, and if he sees you once in the future, he will beat you once!"

"Wh, what! I don't-"

Cheng Hai turned his head and slapped Cheng Mu directly on the back of his neck. The doctors and nurses who passed by looked at them in surprise. "Sorry, this boy will yell when he is excited, which will disturb the peace of the hospital."

"..."

"..."

When Cheng Hai was communicating with the doctor, Ning Xue had already called the housekeeper. "Butler, send two people here, and throw this fellow Cheng Mu back to me on the flight to Kohl Star today!"

Cheng Hai threw Cheng Mu onto a chair and frowned at his mother, "Mom, the boy is very cunning. Even two people can't stop him."

Ning Xue's face was also cold when she heard that, "Then I will personally take him back to Kohl Star!"

"But Li Xiao, he..."

"Ah Hai, I get along with Li Xiao these days. You should see it clearly."

Cheng Hai was dumbfounded and looked at his mother suspiciously, "Mom... "

"I can't stay here for a long time. I have to go back and tell your father about these things and calm him down not to run madly to beat you. These things are very difficult."

"..." Cheng Hai suddenly couldn't react.

****



All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

"I was dreaming a while ago... I dreamed that my father passed away, and then entered a company to meet your son. They fell in love and got married. As a result, there was no movement in my stomach. I went to check and found that Cheng Mu was an infertile patient. At this time, my mother-in-law asked me to talk to you..."

"..." the ward fell into suffocating silence.

"I don’t want to say the rest. I just want to ask, after the cafe... I always thought it was your Cheng family... is it..."

Cheng Hai took a deep breath, "No, it's Cheng Mu's cheating object. Liu Mu did it. He knew the people in the cafe. Liu Mu doesn't know who I am. He just wants to destroy you and let Cheng Mu give up on you."

Li Xiao frowned and asked again, "Whose child is in his belly? "

"It's not Cheng Mu. It's the employee of the cafe."

"What will happen to them..."

"The two were sentenced to life imprisonment. Liu Mu went to prison immediately after giving birth to his child."

Li Xiao smiled coldly, and suddenly his eyebrows flashed cold with delight. "And what about you? Where are the children!"

"I... on the day of your first seven days, I died in a car accident. I woke up in the army again. My children, Yu Zhen will take care of them."

Li Xiao was quiet, with a cold feeling all over his body. The ward was still filled with a suffocating silence again. After a long time, Cheng Hai opened his mouth to break the silence.

"I will ask the lawyer to draw up a plan to protect the right to raise you and your children. My parents are reasonable. You don't have to worry."

"But your wife and your son are lunatics and bastards." Li Xiao said expressionlessly.

"This is indeed."

"Then I'll take revenge on him. The first step is to ask you and You Liqing to divorce immediately. The second step is to marry me and enter Cheng's house. Of course, after giving birth, you will get a divorce. I won't stay. If you don't believe it, I'll draw up a contract!"

"The reason for this?"

"Revenge on your wife." Li Xiao sneered, and a strong hatred flashed in his eyes. "I also want him to taste the pain of being held at the lowest level by power, and I want him to see it. He said so confidently that we will not be united. Then I want him to see our grand wedding with his own eyes."

After hearing this, Cheng Hai's face was very calm. There was no wave when he heard that he wanted to retaliate against You Liqing. Li Xiao's expression made him couldn't help but think that Yu Jun had said that You Liqing had cheated on him as soon as he enlisted in the army.

The mood was a little mixed. With the memory of his previous life, he hated the Cheng family, but the memory of this life, he told himself clearly that not everyone in the Cheng family was so hateful after four years with Cheng Hai on the front line outside the planet and half a month with the Cheng family.

****



|| Act Fifteen ||


"Ah Xiao..." Cheng Hai sighed softly, "You are ruining your own great future. Is it worth it?"

"My great future!?" Li Xiao laughed sadly as if he heard a joke. "I was abandoned by my mother when I was ten years old. My father missed my mother and didn't care about me at all. I was left alone in my hometown. It’s so strange that I was not beaten to death by those gangsters in those years. In order to prove that my future will be better than that woman, I stepped into the army, but the reality cruelly told me that those nobles would use their power to make you worse than a mouse. Those of you, if you are not happy, you will use all your means. If you are happy, you will act like a human. If I have the ability to create a bright future and get rid of your wife or the influence of the Lan family, I will not be here!"

Cheng Hai listened to him quietly, and then slowly raised his hand to wipe away the tears on his delicate face. This move stunned Li Xiao and made Cheng Hai returned to his senses and quickly withdrew his hand.

"Ok."

Li Xiao was stunned again. He said so much. The other person only replied one word, which made him suddenly unable to respond. The other person spoke again when he saw his expression.

"I said ok, I'll go down and ask the doctor if you can take a flight now. You can take a good rest, your face is really bad."

"..." Li Xiao's expressionless face was actually surprised, because he didn't expect the other person to agree so simply.

****



A few days later on Kohl Star_

In recent days, Kohl Star frantically reported a piece of news: "Cheng Hai's current wife, You Liqing, turned out that it was not the first time to had an affair with Feng family, but began to have an affair as early as when Cheng Hai joined the army! It turns out that the Cheng family has been wearing a green hat for more than ten years! What is even more exaggerated is that there was an abortion that year, and the child's biological father was not Cheng Hai."


TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning



Chapter 166 | Directory | Chapter 168