Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter


Chapter 165 | Directory | Chapter 167



Then that morning, Ning Xue slaved his son Cheng Hai to drive into the city to drive some housewares. As soon as he entered the city, he took Li Xiao around. When walking into the clothes shop, Li Xiao was asked to pick clothes for her.

After picking the clothes she liked, she would happily ask her son to pay, and then pick the clothes for Li Xiao. Cheng Hai was completely reduced to become a servant, an ATM and a baggage carrier.

While the three of them were strolling on the street, Ning Xue told Li Xiao about her youth and Mr. Cheng Zhong when she was young. When the front-line war was dangerous, she also acted bravely for her beloved man in the National Intelligence Agency.

Li Xiao followed her like a child when he heard that. When talking about exciting places, they also drink nervously. When talking about the tensions, they also have a solemn expression. They were like two big children. Cheng Hai couldn't help laughing.

After a day of shopping, Li Xiao was so tired that he fell asleep in the car with a soft face on the way back. Obviously, today was a happy day. When he got home, Cheng Hai carried him, got out of the car, and did not wake him up.

In the evening, Ning Xue found many things after a day with Li Xiao. These things made her make a decision. She called her husband.

"Old man! This lady suddenly realized that I needed to breathe fresh air, so I decided that I would spend half a month on vacation in Luoya Star!"

[Huh? What did my wife say?]

"Hahaha~ I'm telling you when I go home! Muach~ bye!"

[Hey! Hello!]

*Beep beep beep*

****



Cheng Hai recently found that he has completely become the least right to speak within half a month. There was no way. There were three masters in the house, except himself, the other two were his mother and the other was the pregnant man.

Ning Xue took Li Xiao to study delicious food in the kitchen when she was free, whether it’s a meal or snacks. Otherwise, she took Li Xiao to the garden for afternoon tea and snacks, and then walked to the garden for a stroll.

In just one week, Li Xiao's previous deep and coldness dissipated a lot, and he was a lot of cheerfulness. Of course, Cheng Hai had to follow them in a busy day.

On this day, Li Xiao was so tired that he slept on the sofa in the living room and fell asleep next to Ning Xue. Cheng Hai didn't need her instructions, so he took Li Xiao back to his room to sleep, and then went downstairs to the living room.

"Ah Hai, come and sit down." Ning Xue suddenly called her son and asked Cheng Hai to sit aside without speaking.

"Li Xiao is a good boy. If you don't have any intention, don't do anything that will hurt him."

"Mom, I know." Cheng Hai nodded.

"I don't know if you can see it, Ah Xiao... oh dear, he makes people feel distressed."

"Huh?"

"You are really a piece of wood." Ning Xue gave her son a blank look and shook her head unhappy. "That child lacks love... He has a father and a mother, but like no one, no one did everything to love him."

Cheng Hai didn't speak, but he understood. "I swear, I Cheng Hai will never do anything to hurt him in my life."

"Of course I know you won't." Ning Xue stared at him again, "What I'm talking about is how do you want your children to get along with You Liqing in the future after the children in Li Xiao's belly is born? If he has another problem..."

"Mom, I've signed a divorce."

"But he didn't sign it!" Ning Xue was angry and glared at her son, "I ask you if you still have an old feeling for You Liqing!"

"No." Cheng Hai said flatly without any hesitation.

Ning Xue listened to his answer so quickly and was stunned. She gave her son a look. Did she read it wrong? "No? Then why did You Liqing do so many things, but you just throw a little news with little actions to scare him?"

"I must make sure that Li Xiao will not have any dangerous factors approaching, not even an untimely bomb!"

Ning Xue lowered her eyes when she heard the words, then raised her eyebrows and calmed down. "What about that boy, Cheng Mu?"

"..." Cheng Hai felt her words hit a bullseye. "Li Xiao treats him... I can't make heavy moves."

Ning Xue was taken aback, a little disbelief. "still want to start with that boy!?"

"..." was this a trap? "Mom, that's too serious."

"Cheng Mu has almost turned the capital upside down in order to find Li Xiao."

"Oh, didn't you think about the consequences when you forced people to a dead end?"

Ning Xue laughed, then turned to say. "About You Liqing's affairs, leave it to me."

Cheng Hai was stunned when he heard the words. He thought it was best to take care of Li Xiao wholeheartedly and leave it to his mother. "Then, mom, I'll leave it to you."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

Li Xiao ate and slept well in the past half month. His face has grown some meat, his cheeks were rosy, and his spirit was even better. When he got up, Ning Xue ran to tell him that she was going to take a walk today. Of course, Li Xiao would go with her.

But when he and Ning Xue went downstairs, a shout came from downstairs, "You hid Li Xiao there!"

"Cheng Mu!?" Ning Xue's face also changed and began to doubt whether there was a traitor among her men!

Cheng Hai's face was livid. He didn't expect that Cheng Mu could find him here. While angry, he also knew that there were traitors under Yu Zhen's men if someone under him was not a traitor!

"Li Xiao doesn't want to see you now."

"Ha ha ha!" Cheng Mu seemed to hear the funniest thing, he stared at Cheng Hai and looked at his father as if he saw an enemy, "You slept with him, didn't you! I have heard that he is pregnant with your child! You had an affair, didn't you?"

"Cheng Mu, what are you talking about!" Cheng Hai said angrily.

"It's you! Because you want to be together, you collude to cheat me that I am infertile!"

"Cheng Mu, what do you mean!" Cheng Hai was so angry that he hurried forward to pick up his skirt shirt and wanted to beat him.

"Liu Mu, he is pregnant. He has been pregnant for nearly three weeks! It's my child!"

Li Xiao's eyes rounded, and many pictures flashed in his mind, like a strong storm attacked him and buried him under the big waves.

"Liu Mu, he has been pregnant for one month!"

"What if he's pregnant? Do you mean that I lied to you with dad about your illness? Cheng Mu, is there something wrong with your mind?"

"Li Xiao, you dare to seduce your father-in-law. You are so mindful. Why don't you seduce other people's fathers, but seduce my husband!"

"I didn't!"

"The video is the evidence!"

"I said I didn't! I was framed!"

"Hah! You can say that too!"

"Li Xiao, if you dare to seduce my husband, I will ask you to pay the price. I will take back all the things my husband gave you, the two children, I will sue to court, and then use any means to make you unable to survive in this society!"

Li Xiao was dumbfounded and couldn't believe it. He raised his feet to step back, but he stumbled. Ning Xue was flabbergasted by the movement downstairs and was also startled by someone else's action. She quickly helped Li Xiao who was shaking.

"Li Xiao?"

"I... I'm not..." Li Xiao's face became pale and whispered in a dull voice. He slid feebly. Ning Xue on one side was unable to support him at all, so she could only slow him down. Ning Xue looked down and was shocked. He saw that the clothes were slowly stained with some blood red, which made Ning Xue screamed in shock.

"Ah Xiao, oh my God! No, Ah Hai! Ah Hai! Send Li Xiao to the hospital quickly!"

Cheng Hai Cheng Mu rushed upstairs when they heard the scream. As soon as they went upstairs, they saw Li Xiao who was pale and weak and sat on the floor. Cheng Hai quickly rushed in front of Cheng Mu to pick up Li Xiao, and then rushed downstairs. Ning Xue ran with him. Cheng Mu froze and didn't hold anyone, but he hurried to keep up.

Cheng Hai's car arrived at the hospital very quickly, half the time faster than general ambulance support. He called the hospital on the way, so when they arrived, all the medical staff were in place at the door!

Cheng Mu watched a group of people run away, and was so angry that he wanted to shake off Cheng Hai's hand. "Let go of me!"

"If I let go of you, you will hurt Li Xiao again!"

"Is it my will to hurt him?" Cheng Mu screamed hoarsely.

"Li Xiao and I were doing artificial surrogacy pregnancy!" Cheng Hai shouted back, which shocked Cheng Mu.

"...what?"

"It's your daddy! It's your daddy who uttered cruel words to him. If he doesn't give birth, he will bring Li Xiao a bad end! Then you, you made him unable to stay in the military institution! Do you know that the military institution is the only safe area where he can avoid all man-made harm! You forced him into a corner. Your daddy is now using all his powers to attack him! In order to protect himself, he had to bite his teeth to do it!"

Cheng Mu was aghast. His face was dull as if he heard something he couldn't understand. "So you... just have sex with him?"

"How can I have sex with him? I kept asking Li Xiao why, but he didn't say it! Your grandmother only asked about it half a month ago. We only stabilized his mood for a while! As soon as you showed up, he was stimulated so badly that he had to be sent to the hospital! Cheng Mu, how much do you hate Li Xiao? You have to make him suffer every time!"

"I... I... I didn't... I just... just..."

"You only love him? Love bullshit! You can only say you love him, but didn't you didn't stab a knife into his heart that time? You call this love? You just use love as an excuse! Li Xiao once asked me if the Cheng family would let him go! I ask you now! Will you and your daddy let him go?"



TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning



Chapter 165 | Directory | Chapter 167