Entertainment Industry, Must Have Him
by Dropped A Pit
Chapter 79: Are you abused today?




Chapter 78 | Directory | Chapter 80





A lot of things happened this year. Lu Ran found his little crybaby and brought him a little bun. Lu Ran thought that he was the luckiest person in the world. He found love in his life, had a lover and a son. In the future, he would try his best to make the person he loved happy.

Little crybaby's big brother: Little crybaby, I love you. I want to be with you all my life. @Big brother's little crybaby

Big brother's little crybaby: Big brother, I love you too. We will spend many years together for a lifetime.

The family was ready to go to the show "Are you abused today?".

Gu Qingyan was very worried. Does he thought that the sly show that this program group came up with something was really no problem? A group of open, semi open, group CP, family talk show, crazy sugar, single dog abuse, would someone really watch it?

On the day when the program officially started, Gu Qingyan knew what he thought too much, because there were so many people watching the program.

Because the method of this variety show was very fresh, with a real-time screen. All of the participants were CP, which was very famous and popular recently. There were many fans and many young people like it.

When the countdown of the program was ready to start, everyone's screens were:

I heard it's a dog abuse show? // Bark, bark, bark. // Please present my good 82 years dog food! // I'm here to see my favorite CP sprinkling sugar o(*////▽////*)q // I bet that the sweetest of propaganda must be Yangyang and President Song. Although they still like to abuse us, I really can't help but want to see... // I think the sweetest must be white sugar group, the lily is the king! // Anyway, I'm here to see the little buns. Spread hands. You slowly rob the adults. The bun belongs to me~ // I'm waiting in front. I'm here to see the little princess. // I want to see Xiao Shengsheng!! He's super cute. I'm his fan! // I want to see Gu Gu and President Lu...

When the program team came to Gu Qingyan's home, Lu Ran opened the door for them in a strawberry apron. The cameraman's staff were stunned, while Lu Ran calmly asked them to come in.

What do I see, the fuck??? // Mr. Lu's apron is really attractive. Covered eyes and secretly looks through the fingers' gap. // President Lu actually wearing such a cute girlish style at home? I need to eat something to calm down, don't say, it's a real contrast? // I'm scared. Is the boss like this style? // The one in front must be from the company. I'm scared by the boss. // Wait a moment. I'm here to see little son...


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


The staff of the program group followed Lu Ran into their home, while Gu Qingyan and Gu Xiaosheng were sat in the dining room and saw that they waved politely and greeted the staff. Lu Ran walked straight to the kitchen and brought out steamed buns.

Gu Qingyan and Gu Xiaosheng looked at each other and make eye contact. Gu Qingyan nodded and Gu Xiaosheng asked the cameramen sweetly, "Uncle, do you want something to eat?"

Both the barrage and the program team were warmed by Gu Xiaosheng's small move. This little bun was really cute and sensible.

The program team was still very principled. It's important to work and they don't eat much of what they eat. So the cameraman shook his lens.

Gu Xiaosheng thought for a moment, then came down from his chair and approached the staff.

"It's pity, daddy and big dad made many rabbit and bear buns yesterday." Then close to the camera, "Secretly tell you that it's delicious. I ate one yesterday."

Now the barrage blew up:

My nosebleed can't stop... // My mother, you are so cute. // I'm the little son's fan. Stupid face. // Cover your nose. He's so cute. // How can there be such a lovely little angel? // I've turned pink. Let's kidnap the child together (*/ω\*) really want to bring him home. // ...

Because of Gu Xiaosheng's action, the screen was almost full of comments barrage now. Gu Qingyan looked at the tablet that the program team gave to watch the barrage. The expression of righteous words exactly: Their family Gu Xiaosheng was really popular, but it's a problem to kidnap the child...

When the Gu Qingyan's family had a good breakfast, Gu Xiaosheng took a small bag from the kitchen to pack up the animal buns.

The staff asked curiously, "Gu Xiaosheng, do you take the bag to pack the bun and prepare to eat on the way?"

Gu Xiaosheng shook his head and said softly and earnestly, "I'm going to take it to Sister Tongtong and Godfather Yangyang."

At the moment, the barrage was full, how could Gu Xiaosheng be so sweet and so sensible. Gu Qingyan's education was very good. This was probably the child of the legendary family. So the people who watch the program spontaneously send Weibo posts to friends and family around them to make a variety of programs.




{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}





TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning







Chapter 78 | Directory | Chapter 80