Entertainment Industry, Must Have Him
by Dropped A Pit
Chapter 77: Press Conference




Chapter 76 | Directory | Chapter 78





The feeling of other people on the scene was that Gu Shuo, the former general manager of EGM, was a super bro-con, while Gu Qingyan, as a new generation of fresh meat, had a rich family.

...

After the press conference finished, Gu Qingyan also posted a Weibo.

Gu Qingyan: Thank you for your concern. Gu Shuo is my brother. And I am the youngest child in my family, so my brother was very angry and beat Lu Ran when he knew that I was dating him (picture: Gu Xiaosheng applying ointment to Lu Ran)

Baa baa baa: So it is, I can only say that a good bro-con!!! I laughed to death and watched the live broadcast of the press conference. I can only say that President Gu is really bro-con, and that there is no room for people to pick up. Although the way he speak is not very good, but a real man, especially hate the reporter, President Gu so handsome. I don't know if big brother is still lacking a girlfriend. Do you like a soft and cute like Gu Gu (*/ω\*)?

Don't kiss me: Upstairs, President Gu is really handsome when he hates people. As expected, Gu Gu's family's genes are excellent.

I love Gu Gu: Although I sympathize with President Lu, I have to say that President Gu played well. Bro-con god really super damn cute, I feel that the little sister reporter who asked questions is also good!

I love little yellow book: Is my focus only on my high academic qualifications, rich second generation and handsome appearance??

Pai pai zuo: The same upstair, and Gu Gu's acting skills are great~~

Gu Gu Gu: Gu Gu's brother is really handsome. I just found something special, elder brother is also handsome!! (picture: Gu Ling)

I love little strawberry: I'm brother's powder. Since big brother can't be little brother's girlfriend, can I be your girlfriend? o(*////▽////*)q (TN: fans)

...

Big brother's little crybaby: I love you, big brother. Although you are swollen with black and blue, you are always the most handsome one in my heart. (づ ̄3 ̄)づ @Little crybaby's big brother

Little crybaby's big brother: I love you too, little crybaby. (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

This matter had finally been solved satisfactorily. And at this moment Yan Qiubai was very depressed and annoyed. Why does this happen?

Why does Gu Qingyan live so well? He was born well and so many people like him. Why?

Yan Qiubai felt very unwilling. Yes, the fake information was provided by him to the reporter. He thought that there was an improper relationship between Gu Qingyan and Gu Shuo. Although there was no definite evidence, Gu Shuo and Gu Qingyan seemed to be too close to each other. Moreover, Gu Shuo was so cruel to Lu Ran. If he hadn't left an extra heart to send anonymous information to the reporter, now he was afraid that he would not be able to eat and walk away.

But Lu Ran had been recuperating for a long time before he finally slowly recovered his injury, although in this period of time, his brother-in-law would come to talk and constantly toss himself.

But Lu Ran said it doesn't matter because his little crybaby loved him very much.


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


Gu Qingyan began to protest after seeing his brother bullying his lover. The final result was that of course, he couldn't manage his little brother and looked at the bastard who abducted his brother angrily.

On the other hand, Gu Qingyan's TV drama "Beijing Opera Drama" had finally started broadcasting, with a very high audience rating.

Everyone said Xing Ziang was so handsome. Both Xing Ziang, who was reckless, and Xing Ziang, who couldn't go back in the later period for the sake of the country, were fascinating. Xing Ziang was like a big boy at first, but in the later stage, he gradually grew up to be a responsible man, but it's a pity that in the end, he couldn't go back and married his lover, the outcome was only separated by death.

When the final episode of "Beijing Opera Dream" was broadcast, Gu Qingyan posted a Weibo.

Gu Qingyan: I'm very lucky that we met in hundreds of millions of people. I'm very grateful that God let us break through many obstacles and get back together again. Falling in love with you and being with you again is the greatest fortune in my life. @Lu Ran V (with pictures of Lu Ran and Gu Xiaosheng smiled)

Lu Ran V: I love you. Loving you has become my instinct and habit. Meeting you is the greatest happiness in my life. (photo: Gu Qingyan held Gu Xiaosheng and smiled) // Gu Qingyan: I'm very lucky that we met in hundreds of millions of people. I'm very grateful that God let us break through many obstacles and get back together again. Falling in love with you and being with you again is the greatest fortune in my life. @Lu Ran V (with pictures of Lu Ran and Gu Xiaosheng smiled)

Sheep sheep sheep: Shoot. It's sweet. What a big dog food!!!

Don't talk and kiss me: Shoot, the official sugar is so sweet!!!!

Baa baa baa: Dang! I'll take this sugar!!!

I love Gu Gu: Shoot, how so sweet, I get diabetes!!!

Love to eat little strawberries: A big dog food, I hurt so much.

Eating melon: Shoot, the damage is shaped, upstairs. It's really sweet!!!

Don't look at it: Shoot. It's so sweet. I thought I would never see the official sugar in my life. I am willing to eat this dog food. o(*////▽////*)q

...

Little crybaby's big brother: Actually, their official has always been very sweet, but they didn't find it~ (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ @Big brother's little crybaby

Big brother's little crybaby: Shh, if they find it they will have diabetes, so don't tell them. (づ ̄3 ̄)づ




{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}





TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning







Chapter 76 | Directory | Chapter 78