Entertainment Industry, Must Have Him
by Dropped A Pit
Chapter 72: Be good, I know how to fight




Chapter 71 | Directory | Chapter 73





"I am willing, and this is my business." Gu Qingyan looked at Gu Shuo and retorted.

"Yes, you are willing to do." Gu Shuo was really speechless by Gu Qingyan. He really hated iron for not becoming steel, and his voice couldn't help but aggravated. "You were so small that year and all the family loved you so much. You run alone to make people bully you like that, and you're going home with a big stomach. Finally, you make yourself look like you are going to die. Gu Qingyan, are you really willing to be bullied and abused? (TN: to feel resentful towards sb for failing to meet expectations and impatient to see improvement (idiom))

"I didn't." Gu Qingyan bit his lower lip tightly, and his tears couldn't stop flowing down.

Gu Qingyan knew that Gu Shuo was distressed and felt that he was not fighting for it, so he would speak ill to the other. He hoped to use the pain of that year to remind Gu Qingyan to woke up and let him leave Lu Ran.

But the problem was that Gu Qingyan couldn't do it. He couldn't leave Lu Ran.

Yes, it's impossible to refute that Lu Ran did hurt Gu Qingyan, but those wounds had already scabbed and healed, and those things had already become the past, so people had to look forward.

The main thing was that no matter how many years had passed, that love has quietly existed. Gu Qingyan once thought that he had already put down long ago and didn't love him, but in fact, he couldn't forget Lu Ran, and once again met the sealed love and was dug again.

He loved Lu Ran deeply and this love was answered by Lu Ran. Knowing that Lu Ran loved him deeply, he couldn't stop it.

He doesn't know when it started, but he was deeply in love.

They were in love with each other. Even if there had been misunderstandings, it could be the moment when love showed up. Those once sad and painful memories had became less important.

I love you, and I know you love me as much. Our feelings are equal, you are willing to pay for me. Instead of letting me stupidly stand alone, how can I be willing to let you go and leave alone.

He doesn't understand and doesn't want to understand the feelings of Lu Ran and Gu Qingyan. All he cared about was the grievances suffered by his lovely and clever brother. So he was angry and grieved for Gu Qingyan.

Gu Shuo's tone was very heavy, with regret in his words, "You haven't, I'm so sorry to let you come to Fangwo City! Why can't you change the person you like? Do you have to like such a bastard to death?"

Gu Qingyan, with tears in his eyes, looked at Gu Shuo stubbornly, "Because he is my big brother, no one else is."

Gu Qingyan said softly to Gu Shuo, "Brother, we are all reconciled now. We are very happy together now. I can't blame him for all the responsibilities in those years, and I have responsibilities. Really, I'm having a good time now. Brother..."


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


Gu Shuo gritted his teeth and looked at Gu Qingyan, he looked straight at him, "Gu Qingyan!"

Gu Shuo looked at his disheartened brother and felt powerless. At the moment, he needed to find something to vent his anger. Gu Shuo looked at Lu Ran, the culprit, and his eyes were resentful as if he had to eat Lu Ran's bones.

If it wasn't for this man, how could his brother be like this? Gu Shuo’s idea at this time was to try to beat Lu Ran so that he could calm the anger of his heart.

At this moment, Lu Ran stood aside and suddenly opened his mouth to said, "Little crybaby, let your brother beat me."

Lu Ran looked into Gu Qingyan's eyes, and his voice choked with regret, "I'm sorry, big brother doesn't know anything. I'm sorry, I let you go through so many things alone. I'm sorry..."

How scared his little crybaby was? How sad his little crybaby was? His little crybaby went through so much experience alone, all because of him.

Lu Ran's heart was hurt. It really hurt.

Because he was ridiculously swaying and hurt his favorite person. Let his lover suffer alone, he repented of his sorrow. Especially when he saw his lover fighting with his family for such a bastard, he felt more and more upset.

Lu Ran thought that maybe only after being beaten up by Gu Shuo would he be more comfortable.

I can't feel the same with the mental pains that I brought to you. I just hope I can make up for it. Even if it's the physical pain of being beaten, I only hope that I can feel so much to make up for the time when I was not at your side and made you miserable.

"That's what you said!" Gu Shuo looked at Gu Qingyan and raised his fist, "Gu Qingyan, step aside, don't move from there!"

Gu Qingyan was willing to obey, but Lu Ran looked at him with guilt and earnestly pleaded, "Obey it, listen your brother. Stay where you are."

Lu Ran also stood still and waited for Gu Shuo to vent his anger.

Gu Shuo went up and punched Lu Ran's face. He shouted, "you bullied my brother and made suffer. He went home only to die!"

He punched Lu Ran's stomach fiercely, "You got my brother pregnant that year. Why don't you know how to wear a condom?"




{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}





TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning







Chapter 71 | Directory | Chapter 73