Entertainment Industry, Must Have Him
by Dropped A Pit
Chapter 59: Daily Sugar




Chapter 58 | Directory | Chapter 60





The Weibo of "Beijing Opera Dream" was exploded as soon as the photos were released.

I love Gu Gu: [Ah ah ah, my husband looks good in military uniform!!!!]

I want to write a little yellow: [Godamn, this big long leg. Mom asked me why I licked the screen. I said it was dirty. My God.]

Baa baa baa: [My mother, I want to meet the handsome Gu Gu. It seems I have to taken off his military uniform. (drool)]

I'm a little fairy: [Ah, ah, who is this brother? He's so handsome!!]

Powder powder powder: [Who is the handsome big brother that the beautiful Goddess Fang played with? The appearance of the military uniform is so handsome.]

Uniform enthusiast: [As a uniform enthusiast, I can't help it, it's so handsome. (drooling)]

A mouthful of poisonous milk: [Which kind-hearted person willing to tell me, who is the beautiful big brother in military uniform!!!!]

I'm Gu Gu's fangirl: [Upstairs, that is my husband. @Gu Qingyan]

Don't talk and kiss my sheep: [Is my husband going to shot a new TV drama? When it broadcast? Looking forward to it. I haven't seen my husband's news for a long time. So sad. The results is more sad today, feel a lot more rivals!! Rivals, draw your swords.]

...

Then Gu Qingyan received @ from Lu Ran's Weibo

Little crybaby's big brother: [Little crybaby looks good in military uniform. (*/ω\*) @Big brother's little crybaby]

Big brother's little crybaby: [Does big brother like it? Next time I'll show you at home o(*////▽////*)q]

Little crybaby's big brother: [Yes (drooling) they can only see the pictures. Only I can see the real people. Let them envy.]

Big brother's little crybaby: [Childish ghost (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭~]

While Gu Qingyan was filming, the C Brand advertisement was broadcasted, and the results showed that the perfume was sold crazily when it was launched.

People who eat melon said it was a sore sight. They only watched it 20 times!!!!

Qu Yang: [My friend is filming recently, but I can see him everywhere. @Gu Qingyan, you little goblin (drooling)]


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


Gu Qingyan: [I'm not a goblin. Raised an eyebrow (Jiang Cheng's picture).] // Qu Yang: [My friend is filming recently, but I can see him everywhere. @Gu Qingyan, you little goblin (drooling)]

The melon eaters said that there must be an attack (TN: gong/top/seme) for the two people. Although they know that the two people were only friends, they were still very cute. This evil cult has to join in.

Gu Qingyan: [Have you seen the recent advertisements?]

I love Gu Gu: [I saw my husband, did not expect that you are such a brain male, before I want to meet you, now I want top on you!!!]

Love eating strawberries: [My husband look at me look at me look at me. I've said important things three times. You are a little goblin and my heart has been taken away by you.]

Baa baa baa: [Husband, you are really too evil!!! Because of you, I bought perfume with no reluctance!!!]

I love Yang Yang: [Husband, you are my mi tesoro. Listen to my husband's pronunciation carefully 0 0]

...

Little crybaby's big brother: [I have a lot of rivals. I'm not happy o(▼皿▼メ;)o draw sword to the rivals]

Seeing such a childish Lu Ran, Gu Qingyan couldn't help changed the account.

Big brother's little crybaby: [Big brother, I won't run with other people even if you have more rivals (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭~ @Little crybaby's big brother]

Little crybaby's big brother: [Big brother really wants to lock you up so that no one can see you.]

Big brother's little crybaby: [Don't lock up the little crybaby o(╥﹏╥)o]

Little crybaby's big brother: [I scare you. Big brother is jealous and wants little crybaby. (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ]

Big brother's little crybaby: [Big brother is silly, they can only see little crybaby, only you can touch little crybaby~~~]

Little crybaby's big brother: [Little crybaby, you are playing with fire, waiting for you to come back and pack you up. (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ]




{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}





TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning







Chapter 58 | Directory | Chapter 60