Entertainment Industry, Must Have Him
by Dropped A Pit
Chapter 12: Clipped Pages


Chapter 11 | Directory | Chapter 13



He held out his hand and opened his eyes to see the helpless Gu Qingyan. He didn't know why those beautiful eyes made him unable to move his sight at all. They seemed to be the tearful peach blossom eyes that he had been dreaming of. They were beautiful and attractive.

The two of them were kissing for the first time, not to mention their skill, they just gnawed. Lu Ran's kiss was disorderly and very anxious, Gu Qingyan meekly accepted. After kissing, Gu Qingyan slightly breathless, his mind was a bit confused, and his eyes were blurred.

"Don't be afraid, little crybaby."

Gu Qingyan was fooled by the name called by Lu Ran. Lu Ran never called him little crybaby. Lu Ran always called him Xia Qing.

"What do you call me? Do you know who I am?" Gu Qingyan's voice was a little nervous.

Lu Ran smiled at Gu Qingyan, "My little crybaby... my little crybaby..."

Lu Ran smiled so beautifully that Gu Qingyan pushed him, "You're drunk. I'm not your little crybaby."

Lu Ran was not annoyed when he was pushed. He bit Gu Qingyan's cheek punitively.

"I know you are my little crybaby, little crybaby belong to me."

When Lu Ran said that little crybaby is mine, Gu Qingyan could no longer restrain himself.

Gu Qingyan cried and said, "Big brother, big brother, I miss you so much..."

Lu Ran hugged him, "Hm, big brother knows."

"Big brother, sorry, I didn't mean not to come to you..." Gu Qingyan seemed extremely guilty.

"Good boy, little crybaby don't cry." Lu Ran pinched his face.

"Big brother, I like you very much. Can you like me, too?

"Little crybaby, big brother likes you very much, you are my little crybaby."

Then Gu Qingyan smiled. His big brother liked him, it was a good feeling.

Lu Ran was obsessed with his teary and smiling face. He didn't know how beautiful he was.

Lu Ran couldn't help but kissed Gu Qingyan's lips.

The intertwined love was blurred.


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


"May I, little crybaby?"

Gu Qingyan looked at Lu Ran, his big brother, who had endured a lot of hardship, but carefully asked himself.

"Big brother, I'm not afraid... I... I want you." After that, Gu Qingyan looked down shyly.

"Little crybaby, I love you."

His big brother said he loved him. What was he afraid of? His big brother would never hurt him, his big brother...

"Brother, there's a lubricant and a condom over there."

Lu Ran got up to get it, and then he laughed and said, "Hmm? Little crybaby, so that's what you want with your big brother... "

"No... no... not- "Gu Qingyan explained in a hurry and stared at Lu Ran.

But he did not know that his quick look were more seductive than stare.

Lu Ran was hooked unnecessarily. His little crybaby was so beautiful, it's his alone.

Lu Ran held Gu Qingyan's hands and asked him to help him to unbuttoned. He could feel little crybaby's tiny trembling fingertips.

"Good boy, help big brother take off the clothes."

Gu Qingyan blushed and took the initiative to kiss Lu Ran's lips. Lu Ran immediately responded to seize the initiative.

Both of them were emotional. He loved this person so much that he fell into a passion, love the other's green initiative to please.
(TN: Green (青涩: qīng sè): underripe; (fig.) young and inexperienced)

"Little crybaby, I love you, I love you." Lu Ran murmured in Gu Qingyan's ear.

There was nothing happier than the love of their loved one, in the end Lu Ran and Gu Qingyan tightly linked their fingers and vented out.

The best thing in the world was probably the person I love, who just loves me.

****



Bao Yang's Love Diary


Day XX Month XX Year XXXX

I fell in love with a person at first sight, the kind of feeling I used to laugh at never thought it would happen to me, but when that moment came, I found how ridiculous I had been.

I couldn't control my sight. I used to think it was just pure worship. That man was so good. The feeling was complex, but later I realized that I had already loved him unconsciously. There was a word called unrequited love.

I thought I could only hide my feelings secretly in my heart forever, but how could I refuse to give up when such an opportunity was put in front of me. As long as I could get close to you, as long as I could see you, you didn't need to know, you didn't need to reply, because loving you was my matter.

If I could, I hope I could turn this ridiculous upbringing farce into a love story. I want to treat you well...


Day XX Month XX Year XXXX

I didn't need anything, as long as I could stay by your side, you may never know. For me, the happiest thing was that we have dinner together. You finished all the dishes I cook and tell me how delicious it was. If you really want to eat it all your life.

Maybe it's just a joke you didn't intend to make, but I didn't know, I'm going crazy with joy. You would never know that all your actions were in involved in my heart. I thought I could control them well, but people were greedy.

Was it true that I am getting better and better for you, and would you gradually like me?

I didn't like how you're suffering, I couldn't stand you're suffering. If you could, please fall in love with me. I swear I would be good to you, for a lifetime!




{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning
・Bao Yang (包养: bāo yǎng): to provide for; to keep (a mistress). It's Gu Qingyan status/title as he and Lu Ran has an unspeakable relationship (boss X employee)
・The one I translate is the revised edition, I'm sure there are many ecchi scenes in the original edition






Chapter 11 | Directory | Chapter 13