Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 215 (END)


Chapter 214 | Directory | END



The two families had a good time. They walked out of the restaurant after an hour of eating. They parted ways and went home as soon as they came out.

Li Chengyou held the child by his side, and Fang Yue affectionately held his hand. The two walked towards their car as they talked, but they didn't expect a man and a woman to come across.

"Chengyou?"

Li Chengyou was chatting happily, and when he heard someone call him, he frowned when he looked up. Standing in front was his ex-wife, Lu Fei. "It's been quite a while, Mrs. Lu."

"Hello, Mrs. Lu." Fang Yue said eloquently.

"You..."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Lu, my wife and I are in a hurry to go home. It's inconvenient to talk more."

Lu Fei's face stiffened when she heard that. She could only watch the two of them hug the child sweetly past her. Her son Lan Fei'er asked puzzled, "Mom, what's wrong with you?"

Lu Fei returned to her senses, with a sallow smile and some sadness in her heart. She hated her poverty-stricken ex-husband Li Chengyou, but more than ten years later, she was ridiculously poor.

The tables had turned now.

"It's alright, hurry up to go to work. Otherwise, the supervisor will scold again."

"Uh huh! Hurry up!"

******


On the other side_

Cheng Hai and his family returned to the old house happily. The two elders took their two grandsons to take a nap and left Cheng Hai and his spouse.

Cheng Hai calmly shrugged and took Li Xiao's hand for a walk in the garden.

The afternoon sun shone down through the transparent roof. They walked hand in hand. After walking for a long time, they stopped to sit on a bench and rest.

"Ah Hai, the waiter in the restaurant just now, isn't he the servant of your Cheng family?"

"Yes, he resigned." Cheng Hai hugged his wife and gently touched his flat stomach with one hand.

"How could he resign? Isn't our job welfare very good?" Li Xiao said lazily.

"Because he was guilty, I asked him to stop Cheng Mu and don't provoke you back then. In the end, he didn't stop Cheng Mu and lied to me. As a result, something happened and he regretted that he didn't stop Cheng Mu."

Li Xiao blinked when he heard the explantion, then yawned and nestled into the man's arms. "Is that so..."

"Sleepy?"

"A little..." Li Xiao yawned again.

"Shall I take you back to your room to sleep?"

"No, I want to bask in the sun..." Li Xiao shook his head and rubbed his chest contentedly.

Cheng Hai couldn't stop smiling and circled his beloved wife. "Wife, this time you are pregnant with a child, and I can accompany you."

"That's good. I'll order you around!" Li Xiao said happily.

Cheng Hai chuckled when he heard this, he lowered his face and kissed his wife. "Wife, you work hard!"

Li Xiao raised his face to accept the man's kiss with some enjoyment. "Husband..."


All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos


"Hm?"

"How many children do you want to have?"

Cheng Hai raised his eyebrows. That's a good question! "If I can, I really want to have twelve!"

"You think I'm a pig..."

"Of course, it's impossible, fool. You're going to suffer. Let it be, the child will come naturally." Cheng Hai whispered, hugging his beloved wife dotingly.

Li Xiao sighed softly when he heard that. He closed his eyes and nestled in the man's arms. "I think the blessing is nothing special now. It's amazing that we can be together."

"It really happened." Cheng Hai chuckled. "When I was reborn and sober, I wanted everyone to be safe. Preferably not to know each other. But I didn't expect things to happen. Fortunately, nothing worse happened."

Li Xiao raised his eyebrows and was suddenly curious. "When exactly did you... fell in love with me?"

Cheng Hai thought about it when he heard the question and then burst into laughter. "Probably in the last life, after the night with you."

"What!?"

"I'm still sexist. When I touched you, I thought I had to protect you But at that time, I didn't realize my thoughts. Until this life, I was still late enough. Seeing you and Cheng Mu together, I was so angry that I didn't realize I wanted to kill him."

"Hehe... then you?"

"I discovered it when you were pregnant with your first children in this life. I watched you get hurt again by Cheng Mu, and cried in front of me and said that you want revenge. I just realized that my heart has to pamper for one person, angry for one person, and satisfied for one person's worry about myself... Li Xiao, you probably don't know that in the four years when we went to the front line, the people in the army thought we were a couple!"

"Huh?" Li Xiao was taken aback when he heard his explanation.

"Hah, look at how stupid the two of us are." Cheng Hai burst into laughter. "Didn't you realize that as long as you say something, I dare not say no? Everyone secretly called me a wife slave!"

"I really didn't notice... When I saw you injured at that time, I was mad and yelled at you to take medicine. At that time, there were a lot of injured patients to take care of! That would pay attention to those things." Li Xiao was a little embarrassed at the thought of being mistaken at that time. "Then according to what you said... what about your last life and You Liqing?"

"Probably from the moment he asked me to sleep with you, my heart became cold. The relationship between me and him became cold. When I was with him, I always had to pay a lot. He took it for granted. At that time, I also thought that loving him should be tolerant, but I didn't think that he told people everywhere that I didn't love him enough, haha..."

Li Xiao sighed at that. "How many years will You Liqing be locked up?"

"About a hundred years."

"Well, what about Cheng Mu now?"

"Let him find a job to support himself until he gets better. If he can't, he won't be short of a bowl of rice to eat." Cheng Hai said calmly.

Li Xiao nodded, didn't ask anymore, and yawned. "The weather is so nice~”

"By the way, wife, your mother..."

"What happened to her?"

"It's nothing. Lan family fell. The former admiral used to drink to drown his sorrows all day. She became independent and moved out with Lan Fei'er to work to support herself."

"That's good." Li Xiao smiled. "At least she can support herself and don't have to worry about her..."

Cheng Hai heard the words and hugged his beloved wife tightly. "Yes, going back to the room to sleep?"

"Okay, you take me back!"

Cheng Hai smiled at his words, gently picked him up and went to the house. The sunshine at the top stretched their shadows.

"Cheng Hai..."

"Huh?"

"Our future may be turbulent, but I think we will work together for happiness."

"Well, we will work together for happiness."

|| END ||




{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon}




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 214 | Directory | END