Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 180


Chapter 179 | Directory | Chapter 181



"Cheng Hai! You can't leave me! If you leave me and the children, I won't spare you! I won't forgive you all my life! Did you hear?"

"I heard... fool... I haven't married you yet..." Cheng Hai pressed his wound with his hand to stop the bleeding. "This situation is really familiar... you saved me at the front-line... Ah Xiao... if I survive... will you give me a bunch of children..."

"Fuck! You still have the leisure to think about that!" Li Xiao snarled, and his face turned red in an instant.

"I am seriously injured... you should motivate my will to survive..."

Li Xiao's body also trembled. He was so angry that he had to endure the anger of pinching his hands up! "Don't worry! If you can't live, I'll remarry right away!"

"Dare you!" Cheng Hai was so angry that he was about to sit up, but he fell back in pain. The fresh wound was bleeding more, and Li Xiao was so scared that he had to agree.

"I promise! I promise! Don't move!"

"You stimulate me..."

"I'm motivating your will to survive! Is there anything wrong with what you said!!"

"..." Yu Zhen, who was driving in front, had a cramp in his face.

*****


"Ah Xiao!" The older couple exclaimed. Ning Xue rushed forward to check the young man. "Are there any injuries?"

"No... it's not my blood... It's Cheng Hai's..." Li Xiao said, thinking of the picture of the tall figure in front of him, his body trembling unconsciously.

"Child, dad and mom are here. It's okay. It's okay!" Ning Xue felt very distressed and hugged the young man.

Li Xiao didn't answer, because he had fainted in Ning Xue's arms! "Dear God, he passed out! Doctor!"

When Cheng Hai opened his eyes, he saw Li Xiao lying on the bed next to him. He fell asleep with a pale face, which immediately surprised him. When he thought of getting up, a hand pressed his shoulder and turned his head to see Old Man Cheng standing by the bed staring at him.

"Lie down, Ah Xiao is fine."

"What happened to him?"

"It's all right. He was a little frightened. You protected him very well." Ning Xue said.

Cheng Hai felt relieved when he heard the words. Ning Xue helped his son to raise the hospital bed so that his son could sit and talk to them. Mr. Cheng said with a calm face at this time, "It was the wife of the Feng family who sent the chariots to hunt you down, and the sniper was from the Lan family."

Cheng Hai's face sank. "Do these two families looking for death? I'm still showing mercy to them. They dare to be murderous!"

Old man Cheng Zhong raised his eyebrows when he heard the sentence and sighed earnestly. "Some people have short-sightedness. If they didn't suffer serious injury, they don't know what is courting death."

"Ungh..." a whining came from one side of the hospital bed. Turning his head to look around, Li Xiao opened his eyes in a daze.

"Ah Xiao, you wake up. Are there any discomforts?" Ning Xue saw that her future daughter-in-law was awake, she stepped forward to take care of him.

"It's okay..." Li Xiao said. Turning to look elsewhere, he met Cheng Hai's eyes. He paused. The two of them stared in this way, unable to look away for a long time, and could not speak.

The older couple had a tacit understanding when they saw this. "Ahem~ Now that everything is safe, your dad and I will prepare some food."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

The older couple went out. Li Xiao also took back his sight. He took the infusion line, got out of bed, pushed the infusion stand and sat next to Cheng Hai's hospital bed without saying a word.

Cheng Hai unable to help to laugh. He simply stretched out his hand and hugged the man in his arms. A cry of surprise sounded. Li Xiao lay down in his arms and said in a low voice, "It's great that you didn't get the slightest injury."

Li Xiao just wanted to get up, and he didn't move when he heard these words. He said with a muffled voice, "Cheng Hai, you make someone like this... Isn't our marriage just a contract..."

"Yes for you, but not for me." Cheng Hai hugged the man contentedly and whispered lazily.

"Why are you doing so much?" Li Xiao raised his face and finally couldn't help but speak.

"Heh~" Cheng Hai smiled and looked at him seriously, "At first, I felt guilty, but I suddenly found that I don’t know when I’ll start worrying about one person. I couldn't help worrying about his helplessness. I cried for him and wanted to support everything for him. When he said he would marry me in order to revenge on another person... Did I think, 'Oh, God, is this a gift from God?' I thought... it's completely impossible for us to be together... it's just amazing..."

"..." Li Xiao looked at him in a daze after listening. At the end of the sentence, he felt a feeling that it was difficult to explain.

Together, inexplicable and unbelievable. Everything impacted the softest part of his heart.

Cheng Hai chuckled with a handsome face. "Li Xiao, I am an old man who is attracted to you."



{Read on Trakteer} {Read on Patreon




TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning






Chapter 179 | Directory | Chapter 181