Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 161


Chapter 160 | Directory | Chapter 162



The noise clearly spread to the other end of the phone, making Li Xiao's voice even colder, "Can't your Cheng family let me go..."

Cheng Hai was taken aback, "Didn't I bring Cheng Mu back?"

"There's another one. Don't tell me who you forget!"

"You Liqing?"

"Otherwise, I've promised to do surrogacy, and your wife has been changing his number to call and curse me! And now your son Cheng Mu has made me get kicked out of the Department!! What do you want!! Can you tell me!"

Cheng Hai's face turned blue, and his heart burned with anger. "Come out, I'll pick you up in the military area."

"You want me to be a deserter?"

"No, I'll arrange to go abroad with you for artificial insemination immediately."

****



That evening_

You Liqing sat in the box of the cafe with a gloomy smile. "How could you compromise?"

Cheng Hai looked at the other coldly and smiled, "I didn't expect you to do that either."

You Liqing sneered, "Of course, it's just an artificial surrogacy, no one else can touch you except me! Even if you're something I don't want!"

*Crack!* The glass in Cheng Hai's hand was crushed abruptly, which made You Liqing shocked. When he thought that he would be so angry because of his revenge, he immediately laughed triumphantly.

"Look at you, poor thing-"

*Slap!* The cruel slap cut off the topic.

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos

You Liqing was dumbfounded. It seemed unexpected that Cheng Hai would slap him. One side of his face quickly swelled, but before he could react, a hand caught his neck, and immediately, he was lifted up directly!

"You Liqing, don't think that I am wronged with you because of my old feelings, no! It is the moral concept that allows me to be polite to you, but this kind of politeness can be broken if it violates my bottom line!"

"Ugh! Put... put..." The body was lifted higher and higher, and his was about to leave the ground. Yu Liqing began to breathe hard to reach out and use his nails to grab the arm.

"Ah! What are you doing, Cheng Hai!" You Liqing's friend rushed in and exclaimed at the situation.

This exclamation also caused the crowd to come!

"You let him go! You mongrel! How can you do it to the reformer! You let go of him!"

"Get out of here!" Cheng Hai turned his head, and his bloodthirsty and violent eyes immediately made the other person jumped away.

"You... you... you... he is your wife anyway... you can't treat him like this..."

"Wife? Is this kind of person worthy of being my wife? Such a vicious person, if he is not a fu zhe, he will not be good now! I haven't counted the things he did before, and he hurt other innocent people again!"

"I... I tell you... if you strangle him... Ah Qing is going to die... you let go of him..."

Hearing this, Cheng Hai threw the man to the ground, watching him limp on the ground, looking at him condescendingly. "You Liqing, do you think I will still be thinking about the past? No, I didn't think about it. I just watched if you would do stupid things. If you don't do those things, I'll make you better, but you still do it!"

"What did I do!! It was you who forced me-"

Cheng Hai glanced, more and more people gathered at the private room door, and instantly understood that this person wanted to use the language, and sneered disdainfully. "What's forcing you? Forcing you to cheat? Forcing you to find a man to show your lonely and sad heart? And when I face life and death on the front line, why don’t I know that you have such a heart?"

You Liqing froze and his eyes widened, and he couldn't believe that the man would spread things out directly. "Don't talk nonsense!"

"I'm talking nonsense? If I'm talking nonsense, I will let thunder strike me to death if I go out!"

That sentence caused a lot of discussion outside the private room.

"You..."

"What are you!?" Cheng Hai cut off the words again, and his words resembled a typhoon of a bomb. "It's not me who forced you to betray me! You feel you are very pitiful you are very aggrieved! What about me? I follow the army to the front line for the country and for your life, but how do you treat me? You said it was lonely! What lonely! It’s a lot of temptation for me to sit in this position, but I’ve never done anything to be sorry for you! My heart can hold only one person, but in return you betrayed me!!"

You Liqing was dumbfounded again. Seeing the man in front of him looking at him with a disgusting expression made him feel heartache. He wanted to say that he didn't have one. He still loved him the most in his heart, but...

"After all, You Liqing, you just love yourself more than you love me." Cheng Hai said with a cold smile.

"..." Yu Liqing froze, tears slipped uncontrollably, and his expression stupefied. This was a fact.

"I will remember the things you did. You have to figure it out. I am not condoning, and this time I will no longer show any consideration to you. Those who have committed an unforgivable must pay a price!"

"..."

There were waves of discussions outside the door, Cheng Hai ignored it, and turned to look at the friends on the side, "And you guys!"
(TN: Chen Hai here actually said something like "these helpers" so I used "guys" instead, though sounds not right to me for Cheng Hai to said that)

When You Liqing's friends heard that, their legs were immediately softened, but Cheng Hai walked out of the private room calmly and without expression. The crowd at the door of the private room immediately spontaneously gave way.

Then everyone looked at him, gradually moving away in sight.

Not long after he left, Feng Yu ran in. When he saw You Liqing sitting on the ground crying miserably, he hugged him with distress. This scene was filmed by someone who was interested and became the headline the next day.

****



A few days later_

The news page included the incidents of Cheng's family affair.

『Former Admiral Cheng fought with his wife in a cafe a few days ago, bluntly saying that his wife is not worthy of being his wife, and even more bluntly said that his wife is vicious, are the fairy tales praised by people false?』



TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning



Chapter 160 | Directory | Chapter 162