Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 147


Chapter 146 | Directory | Chapter 148


[Report sir, the research has entered the last stage. The master said that he would discuss something with you.]

[Tell him to call me.]

[Yes.]

"..." Cheng Hai.

[Hello! Good for you, boss! Throw all the paralyzed people to me! Will you go too far? I told you, if I don’t see you again today, I will strike tomorrow!]

"..." Cheng Hai's mouth twitched.

A few minutes later, Cheng Hai hung up the phone and sighed. After sighing, a text message reminder came and told him to read the text message.

[Oh! Instructors, the affairs of the instructors of the three services have been arranged. When will you uncle be free to take up the post? The elites of the three armed forces are waiting to have children~ By, Prime Minister Mu]

"..." Was this group of people came to an agreement?

***



"Ah Xiao... will you marry me? If you're worried about my father and daddy, I have asked them to agree! My daddy said he would help me convince my father, because I told him that in my, Cheng Mu's life, only wanted a family with you and me, raising children like you or me together, and then a few members of the family just went to old age."

Feeling moved in his heart, he slowly raised his eyes, smiled unconsciously, and then softly handed out a word. "Okay."

Li Xiao opened his eyes slowly, the happiness and throbbing in his heart still remained, which made him became aware.

Once again awake from the dream, Li Xiao sat up from the bed with a sullen face. Li Xiao sighed faintly, then raised his hand and wiped it. "Li Xiao, Li Xiao, it's just a dream..."

He sighed heavily and then got out of bed to wash. At this moment, the communicator rang. He raised his hand to look at the communicator and was stunned. It was Cheng Mu who called. He was so surprised that he picked it up quickly.

"Hello?"

[Ah Xiao! This is Cheng Mu. Are you getting better?]

Li Xiao felt that his cheek was a little hot. If it wasn't for his fair skin, otherwise his paralyzed face would really make others unable to see that he blushed.

"Um, much better."

[Ah Xiao, I want to see you. Can we meet?]

Li Xiao was stunned when he heard the words, but the sweetness in his heart was still there, which made him pursed his lips. "Sure..."

***



In the afternoon

Sitting in the coffee shop, Li Xiao heard footsteps coming towards him. When he looked up, he suddenly became dumbfounded.

"Your face... what happened?"

"Ha ha, this is a man's medal, because my father doesn't associate with you. I was beaten by my father yesterday, but I still don't want to give up on you, no matter how big the price is!"

Li Xiao was tunned. He had been with Cheng Hai for at least four years in the Star Field. He knew that Cheng Hai was not a man who does things casually. Unless it was an enemy, otherwise he has violated his limit!

"Mr. Cheng hit you?"

"Yes, well... he said I am not worthy of you, ah! By the way, I only knew yesterday that you were an elite student of Saloyan!"

Li Xiao opened his mouth, seeing that the other didn't want to talk about Cheng Hai, so he didn't talk about it. "Yes, but not as good as your father and grandfather."

Cheng Mu's face was stiff, and his expression was slightly unnatural, but Li Xiao didn't pay attention to it, but he spoke with a natural tone. "Are my father and grandfather very formidable?"



TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning



Chapter 146 | Directory | Chapter 148