Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 145


Chapter 144 | Directory | Chapter 146



"Um... there's something, outside... there is a guest..."

He frowned at his father's vague words, "Who?"

"...your biological mother."

Li Xiao stopped and turned to look at his father, but he also saw the woman standing behind him. The woman's fine face shed two lines of tears.

"Ah Xiao..."

"It seems that I should have left earlier." Li Xiao said coldly.

"Ah Xiao, don't talk to your mother like that!"

"My mother?" Li Xiao smiled when he heard the words, and stared at the two with cold eyes. "Father, have you forgotten? When I was less than ten years old, my mother was gone, and father, you also forgot me at that time. It's amazing that I didn't die in those years!"

"What do you mean?" The woman was puzzled.

"..." Li Chengyou froze.

"Madam, what are you doing here today?"

Lu Fei was stiff. She actually didn't want to come today, but she was in pain. On one side it was for her own son, on the other side it was for the child of her husband's younger brother. It was really painful for her to be caught in the middle!

"I... I'm here to talk to you today about Chen Qin."

"..." Li Xiao was expressionless.

"!?" Li Chengyou, who suspected that he had heard it wrong, thought that his ex-wife was here to care about his son.

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix heres

"What about Chen Qin?"

"It's just... after all, he can be regarded as your younger brother, and he can be regarded as a family... this... you're just going to withdraw it, okay? How about for my reputation?"

"..." Li Xiao was still expressionless.

"Otherwise, let Chen Qin be responsible, and let him take care of you for the rest of his life to make atonement."

"..." Li Chengyou looked at the woman in disbelief, he was extremely shocked.

Li Xiao's face was expressionless, he could not even make a hypocritical, perfunctory expression, quietly listening to the woman's finish, while Li Chengyou on the side looked at the woman in disbelief, as if he had only met her on the first day.

"Ah Xiao?"

Li Xiao closed his eyes tightly for a moment and opened them again. When he opened them again, some things slowly dissipated in his eyes, and gradually became dull, as if the woman in front of him was just a passer-by.

"First of all madam, as a woman who abandoned her ex-husband and son, you really have the face to say the word of family, which I really admire."

"..." Lu Fei's face turned pale as soon as she heard the words of abandoning her ex-husband and son.

"Second, what kind of reputation do you have? As a thing abandoned by you, I really don't think the respect value is so high. Oh, no, the reputation of the kittens and dogs on the roadside must be higher than that of others."

"You..."

"Third, as the relationship between the victim and the perpetrator, you can still think of asking me as the victim to stay with the perpetrator for a lifetime. I really want to ask you a question, if you just abandoned us back then, now you want to force me to die?"

Lu Fei was shocked all over, and suddenly raised her voice, "No! No- I'm not... I'm not..."

"Ha ha, in my opinion, there is no value in any of the explanations. It's not worth listening to."



TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning



Chapter 144 | Directory | Chapter 146