Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 129


Chapter 128 | Directory | Chapter 130



Hospital

Li Xiao was sitting on the hospital bed. His snow-white face was very calm. It could be found that his eyes were staring at the blue sky outside the window, but his body was full of unspeakable pain.

A few days ago, he still had a strong body, but all of a sudden, he changed into a reformer who could only carry on the family line!

Chen Qin, I would never die with you!!

A pair of slender hard grasp the sheet, suddenly a voice came, "Are you fine?"

When Li Xiao turned his head, his anger dissipated in an instant, leaving only a daze. In front of him, holding a bunch of flowers, was the person who had been in his dream these days. His name was Cheng Mu.

In his dream, the two of them talked sweetly about their feelings, but now the real stand in front of him.

"Cheng Mu...?"

Heard this, Cheng Mu smiled, "You remember me!"

Li Xiao regained his sense and pulled up a stiff smile, "Um... sorry, you are?"

All credit goes to the original author Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

"Ah? Don't you remember? You just called my name! I'm Cheng Mu! You saved me once a few years ago, Cheng Mu! My father is Cheng Hai!"

Li Xiao was taken aback, this thing was really impressive, but he really forgot about it. "I remember..."

"Haha, you are in danger this time. Fortunately, I just passed by." Cheng Mu said, and the expression on his face was perfect, there were no flaws at all!.

"...you saved me?" Li Xiao was a little dumbfounded, unable to believe it.

Cheng Mu scratched his head in embarrassment and blocked the strange smile with his elbow. When he put down his hand, his expression was perfect.

It was so perfect. Two days ago, he overheard his father and Yu Zhen saying that he didn't want Li Xiao to know who saved him. If they couldn't tell the secret, he should be his perfect hero to save the beauty!

****



In the afternoon, Cheng Hai stepped into the ward and saw Li Xiao trying to get out of bed alone, which made him come forward, "How did you get out of bed! I'll help you with what you need!"

"No... I've been lying too long... I want to get out of bed and take a walk..." Li Xiao shook his head and refused to get help.

Cheng Hai frowned but saw the haze between his eyebrows and did not stop it, "There is a handrail beside the wall. Can I help you to the handrail?"

Li Xiao nodded upon hearing this, "Thank you."







TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 127 | Directory | Chapter 130