Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 125


Chapter 124 | Directory | Chapter 126



|| Act Ten ||


You Liqing followed Cheng Hai and entered the room. Then he yelled softly and still choking in his voice, "You still know to come back..."

Cheng Hai turned his head and saw his wife You Liqing's eyes turn red. Then he shed tears. However, the former turned back indifferently after only one glance, "What's the matter?"

"It's all you. My son almost died after he went to that military academy!"

"I've heard from father about this. Because Cheng Mu couldn't adapt to the semi-military academy, he almost couldn't sleep after taking the medicine. Then he was dismissed, so he transferred to another ordinary school, didn't he?"

You Liqing's face became stiff, and the reason for his son's accident was really ugly in the upper class. He pursed the corner of his mouth and stepped forward even more aggrieved, and pulled the man over with his tearful face.

"What about me? You haven't been here for four years... I... I had an accident, lying in the intensive care unit, almost couldn't come back! Do you know! Why didn't you come back then!"

Cheng Hai looked at his wife's tearful face expressionlessly. He used to be very fond of him, but now he doesn't have much emotion. Thinking of the photos and monitoring recordings that had been sent regularly in the past four years, Cheng Hai bent his mouth expressionlessly, then unbuttoned his clothes and exposed his chest, which made You Liqing feel stunned. His chest was full of wounds, several of which were still scabby and bloody. The most shocking was the hideous red scar in the heart.

"At that time, I was seriously injured and I was in a coma for several months before I woke up to find out that something was wrong with you."

"..." You Liqing was frozen in the same place, and his tears were like rain. He opened his mouth and couldn't say a word.

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

"I'm still busy for a while. His Majesty has allowed me to retire. I'm going to take the post of general manager in the company."

"Ah? General Manager!? You!?"

Cheng Hai looked at You Liqing, and smiled indifferently when he saw that face full of disbelief. "Of course, I have passed the interview and won two cases for them before I entered their company. Originally, it was the manager, but they insisted that I be the general manager. They asked me to wait until the retirement of the military department is completed. I have to go to Makaya for half a month."

"Ma- Makaya!" You Liqing exclaimed, his eyes wide open. "The most famous romantic island on the neighboring planet!"

"Hm." Cheng Hai answered calmly.

"But the hotel accommodation fee there is not necessarily able to live if you have money... you... you..."

Cheng Hai smiled again, "I'm on a business trip. I don't spend money on my own. Besides, I'm just talking business with the first rich businessman in Makaya, that is the old man behind the scenes of the hotel. For the sake of sincerity, they said they would pay for everything."

"You... you... what company did you enter as general manager!?"

"Starlink."

You Liqing gasped in an instant when he heard the words, he took a breath. He was shocked and began to tremble. "Starlink... the biggest company on Kohl Star!"







TN:
・For vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning




Chapter 124 | Directory | Chapter 126