Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 113


Chapter 112 | Directory | Chapter 114



"It's me, Chen Qin. I'm looking for Aunt Lu."

[Young Master Chen? One moment please!]

Chen Qin waited for more than a minute, then a female voice slowly rang out on the other end of the phone, [Xiao Qin s looking for me?]

"Aunt Lu... I've figured it out. I think of doing business outside, and being a businessman is not bad... at least I can support myself."

The other end of the phone was quiet for a few seconds, then sighed, [Good boy, just think about it. Do you want me to help you?]

When Chen Qin heard the words, his cold eyes flashed a strange smile, "Yes Aunt Lu I don't know much about business... Can you find some people for me, or at least guide me to take less crooked paths?"

[Of course you can.]

The corner of Chen Qin's mouth was full of laughter, with a crazy and bright smile, but his spoken language became a little hesitant, "And... Aunt Lu, I... I..."

[What's the matter?]

"I... I'm afraid Li Xiao will get back at me. Now that he has a backer, I'm worried..."
All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

[He dares!] On the other end of the phone yelled.

"Aunt Lu... will you send some people to protect me... Those people should have better skills... I can feel at ease..."

[Oh... well, if you can really feel at ease.]

"Thank you, Aunt Lu."

***



"You brat, remember to come back?"

Li Xiao just walked into the hall of the house when he heard his father's voice. He raised his eyes to see that the other person was sitting on the sofa, looking at him with a dark face.

"Dad, I'm tired. I'll talk about it tomorrow."

"Talk about it tomorrow- you brat! You leave without saying a word, have you put your father in your eyes!"

"..." Li Xiao said nothing.

"Bastard brat! I'll find a daughter-in-law for you. Where are you dissatisfied with?"







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





>Chapter 112 | Directory | Chapter 114