Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 98


Chapter 97 | Directory | Chapter 99



Li Xiao put down his hand, turned to look at the dining table, and then said, "I will go add another dish!"

"Don't bother, sit down." Cheng Hai felt a little weak in his heart but said indifferently.

"But.. .maybe the food is not enough..." The food intake of the soldiers was not small!

"It's okay, you didn't buy many ingredients anyway."

Li Xiao immediately reacted upon hearing this, "Yes! I will prepare more for lunch!"

"You don't need to come over at noon." Cheng Hai said.

"No, the military guard ordered me to take care of you for three days!"

"Pfft..." Yu Zhen couldn't help laughing.

Cheng Hai looked at Yu Zhen and said coldly, "It's fine, you can leave now."

"Boss, you can't do this to me. At present, can you make me, a laborious free worker, not even able to eat a meal?"

The corner of Cheng Hai's mouth twitched, "First, this is a nutritious breakfast for me the patient. Second, you are not a free laborer. The military department will pay you new money."

Yu Zhen opened his mouth wide, feeling incredible, and suddenly turned his head to look at Li Xiao, "Hey, brother Xiao Li, next time I feel sick, can you help me cook three meals?"

Li Xiao didn't know how to answer, "Ha ha..."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 97 | Directory | Chapter 99