URL Patreon URL https://www.patreon.com/posts/54334440/ SE

Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 96


Chapter 95 | Directory | Chapter 97



Feng Yu was not easy to get involved in the transfer of his son. After all, he was not his own father, and he was too embarrassed to ask Feng Yu to help him. Moreover, military schools were not easy to leave, they had to rely on customs!

Now he really doesn't want to talk to Cheng Hai, but for the sake of his son, he could only bear it. He stared at the communicator for a long time before pressing the broadcast button.

The phone didn't ring for a long time. After a while, it was connected. Immediately, a very tired voice came slowly, which made You Liqing stunned. "Ah Hai... are you tired?"

[Hm... I haven't had much sleep for a while.]

You Liqing suddenly felt a little distressed and guilty, but then he turned away. He felt that his husband was caring for the army and didn't understand his wife, so he deserved to be so tired!

"Yes! I called you two days ago!"

[I've called you back. You said you didn't have time.]

"Hmph! If you don't have time, can't I be busy!!" You Liqing's tone was very clear, because he thought Cheng Hai wouldn't be angry with him for this kind of thing. From his marriage to now, Cheng Hai was gentle and tolerant to him.

[Hmm...] the person on the other end of the phone answered, and then he suddenly said, [Ah Qing, didn't you go abroad a while ago? Why did my brother tell me that he seemed to see you in the country?]

You Liqing's eyes rounded and froze, "That, that must be your mistake!"

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

[Well... All right, what are you calling me for?]

You Liqing was a little frightened and tried to calm down, "I'm here to ask you, my son has been transferred to Lanfei by mom and dad!"

[Lanfei? Well, that's a good school.]

"What a good school! My son has never suffered since he was a child. Entered to Lanfei will to do harm to him! He's only fourteen years old this year!"

[Ha ha... Xiao Qing, how come you didn't feel so sorry for me when I entered Saloyan back then? It really makes me sad.]

"I... my son is still young!"

[...I was a year younger than my son when I went to Saloyan, right?]


You Liqing blushed. He was angry because his husband who listened to everything at ordinary times would actually refute him at this moment! "Cheng Hai! Are you breaking the subject?"

[I'm not. It's a matter of fact. By the way, I have a holiday in a month. I can go home for a few days.]

"It's none of my business, asshole! I'm talking about my son's return to his original school!"







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 95 | Directory | Chapter 97