Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 89


Chapter 88 | Directory | Chapter 90



In the famous dating scenic spot, in the beautiful night scene area, there were cars in twos and threes. On the walking road, there were many lovers who were close to each other. In a relatively secret place, there was a pair of men sitting. And in a large patch of grass fifty meters behind them, there was a man hiding in it, holding a camera in his hand.

Suddenly, he felt someone approaching, which made him want to get up. A big hand pressed his shoulder, and a voice only he could hear sounded, "It's me."

"Sir!" The man was dumbfounded, and his voice was the volume that only the other person could hear.

"You don't need to follow him today."

The man froze for a second, then reacted, "Yes, I understand."

With that, the man left quietly, leaving Cheng Hai hiding alone in the grass, quietly looking at the pair of figures in front of him.

You Liqing looked at the beautiful starry sky. e leaned beside Feng Yu like a small bird, sighing contentedly, "The night scenery here is beautiful..."

Feng Yu broke into laughter and said with a smile, "Are you feeling better?"

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

"Um... much better."

"Xiao Qing... your husband wronged you so much, why are you still together?"

You Liqing silent for a while when he heard this, "He... used to treat me well before joined the army, but after he joined the army, it changed completely. He often left me alone at home to face two elderly people. He didn’t understand the pressure in my heart. Every time he went to the army, he didn't care about my mood, either sleeping or holding me... I think... he doesn't love me enough... You're right, I really should consider whether to continue with him."

A surprise flashed in Feng Yu's eyes, "Then...will you give me a chance in the future?"

You Liqing was a little surprised. He looked up at the man and met those affectionate eyes. Sweetness began to penetrate into his heart. "Ah Yu... I... I'm not young anymore."

"Now that people can live to three hundred years, my dear, thirty years old is really young, enough for us to walk a long way."

You Liqing was quiet and didn't speak until a few minutes later, "Give me a month... besides... it's hard to divorce a soldier."

"Fool, don't worry, leave it all to me."

After Feng Yu finished speaking, he held You Liqing’s face and kissed him, and the latter also blushed and closed his eyes. They were intoxicated in the romantic and happy atmosphere, but they didn't find that someone in the grass behind them could hear them clearly.

In the dark, Cheng Hai heard it silently from the beginning to the end. He couldn't see his face clearly because of the darkness, but his dark pupils were surprisingly bright.

As the cold wind blew by, Cheng Hai doesn't move. His whole body was like falling into the cold. He clenched his fist tightly and doesn't even find the blood dripping down his fingertips.

At the moment, he was like a beast, but he couldn't move because he was seriously injured.







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 88 | Directory | Chapter 90