Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 78


Chapter 77 | Directory | Chapter 79



After listening to the last sentence with stress, butler Cheng understood everything and bowed his head smoothly, "Yes, I wish you have a good time with the master, old lady and little master."

Cheng Mu suddenly regained his mind on one side and immediately jumped up and said in a loud voice, "No! I have class tomorrow!"

Cheng Hai turned his face and looked at him with a gentle smile, "Well, after dinner today, let butler Cheng send you back to your daddy. Children can't leave their schoolwork behind."

"!!!" When Cheng Mu heard this, he was immediately upset. He wanted to say something, and the two elders next to him spoke.

"Oh! Is this my son! Is this really my son Cheng Hai!"

Cheng Hai looked at his mother Ning Xue and smiled happily, "Mom, of course I'm your son. If I didn't change my clothes, I feel that I'm not handsome!"

Cheng Zhong's face twitched and rolled his eyes. He really doesn't want to admit that this narcissistic guy was his own son, but Ning Xue laughed at it.

"You poor mouth. Okay, come on, it's time to go out. It's almost time for dinner."

When a few people walked out of the gate of the old house, they all looked at the door in surprise except Cheng Hai himself. There was a top-class suspension vehicle with perfect flow lines and a shiny black body!

"Oh, oh my, God- Isn’t this the Black King that’s been the number one in a decade?"

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

Cheng Hai smiled. First he opened the door for the two elders, and then he told his son to sit in the front seat. Then he sat in the driver's seat. As soon as the four of them get on the seat and the car started, a mechanical synthesis sound slowly sounded.

『Driving start, please let the passengers seated and start the protection.』

The mechanical audio sounded, followed by the four passengers in the car with seat belts automatically.

"Set manual driving." Cheng Hai said.

『The instruction is received, switch to manual driving- beep!』

"Dad, how come you have this Black King!?"

"In the past few years, some tasks have been completed and rewarded. In recent years, I have been busy and not use it."

"That's cool! It's amazing! Dad, will you let me drive this car?"

Cheng Hai stared at the road ahead and smiled at the corner of his mouth, "Do you forget that the driver of this kind of car is bound to identity? And you're still under age."

"Property can be transferred!" Cheng Mu took it for granted. "I can wait until I reach adulthood!"

Cheng Hai raised his eyebrows slightly and looked indifferent, "Then tell me, what reason do I have to give it to you?"







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 77 | Directory | Chapter 79