Entertainment Circle (BL)
by He Bo The Blasphemy
Chapter 11: The End


Chapter 10 | Directory | Chapter 12



After Ji Ling took off his makeup, he went to take a photo of his finishing work and ate a meal. Gu Han had already packed up his things and took Ji Ling home directly.

"Ah, I'm exhausted." Since Ji Ling came home after kissing him, he threw himself on the sofa and didn't want to move. In fact, tiredness was second, mainly because he dare to be alone with Gu Han alone.

Gu Han smiled, sat beside the sofa, and gently massaged his waist. However, Gu Han had been excited since the end of the afternoon until now. At this time, it could be considered an opportunity, couldn't let him be fooled like that.

"Xiao Ji, shall we have a good talk?" Although he used a question, Gu Han used a statement tone, gentle and strong.

Ji Ling couldn't wait to bury himself in the pillow, but Gu Han was by his side and held his waist down. Thinking of ignoring him, it was difficult.

After doing a lot of psychological construction for himself, Ji Ling turned over, sat up and looked at Gu Han. As soon as he glanced at him, his face turned red again, and he quickly looked away.

Gu Han was about to die from his cuteness. He took his hand and gently rubbed it, "Xiao Ji, what do you mean this afternoon? Is it what I thought..." Gu Han stared at him and spoke uncertainly.

Ji Ling lowered his eyelids and his eyelashes trembled slightly, he pursed his lips nervously. His fingers were also buttoning his pants unconsciously, and finally he raised his eyes to look at Gu Han, blushing and nodded, "Yes, that's what you thought!"

Gu Han was overjoyed and almost jumped up, grabbed Ji Ling's hand and pulled him closer, "Xiao, Xiao Ji, do you know what you're talking about? Why, how could it be, I, I, I'm sorry, I'm so excited!"

Ji Ling was a little hurt by his grasp, but he still let Gu Han held him. With the other hand scratched his head, he said shyly, "As you said, there is no reason for love. I don't know when I liked you, but I did.

"In fact, I plan to wait for this movie to air, if the salary is higher, then um... but, this afternoon, there is really no scene, it was too uncomfortable, and you were so gentle, just, I couldn't help it."

Ji Ling's face blushed, but he was very serious, looking at Gu Han with bright eyes, "In the past few months you followed me, I thought you were a cold person at first, but I didn't expect that after you confessed, actually, well, approachable?

"No, I just don't hide it at all, I'm not a blockhead. Of course, I can feel your thoughts, but I'm also in love for the first time, I have no experience. I was just thinking about how to respond to you, if it weren't for today's accident..."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

"Xiao Ji... don't say it, don't say it!" Gu Han hugged Ji Ling, his voice trembling with excitement, "Xiao Ji, I really feel like I'm in a dream. Xiao Ji, you didn't hate me when you were in the hospital, I thought I could only be friends with you for the rest of my life. I really didn't expect that, I didn't dare to think about it, I didn't dare to ask for a response from you, Xiao Ji, Xiao Ji, I'm really happy. Thank you, Xiao Ji."

Gu Han thought that he had known Ji Ling enough in the past few months, but now, it was a different Ji Ling. Faced love, calm and fearless, it's so cute!

Ji Ling hugged Gu Han and rubbed his neck in embarrassment. Gu Han didn't speak either, he just hugged him tighter. In fact, he wasn't that good either, but love made Gu Han blind.

After a while, Ji Ling suddenly let go of Gu Han, took out his mobile phone, took a photo with him holding hands, uploaded it on Weibo, edited the text "Official announcement!" and then sent it successfully.

After such a smooth operation, Gu Han asked both happy and worried, "Don't you have to tell the company? Don't need to notify your agent?"

"Oh, this, they don't care about me, there is no stipulation in the contract. It doesn't matter, and my contract is about to expire. If I'm in a relationship, should I care about other people's opinions? The infamous actor like me is not afraid." Ji Ling threw his phone aside, waved his hand without a care, and prepared to get up to wash.

Gu Han knew that his Weibo had less than 100,000 fans. It's not even as high as some internet celebrities' fans, and it doesn't include the zombie fans inside. Every time he posted on Weibo, there were no more than 100 comments at most, which was sad.

Gu Han looked at the Weibo he just posted, but there was someone with an ID who looked like a girl commenting, "Woooooo! Husband!!! How can you become someone else's husband! Boo hoo! I wish you happiness ohoo!". Gu Han couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, his fans were just as cute as him.

After the two of them washed up, Gu Han still wanted to go to the guest room on the first floor to rest, but was pulled by Ji Ling on the corner of his clothes.

Gu Han turned around and saw Ji Ling lowered his head, but his red ears leaked out, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, "I, we don't do anything, just sleep together, okay?"

Gu Han listened to his trembling voice, his beating heart gradually calmed down. What kind of ambiguous invitation was this, he was clearly afraid! He's still afraid, he's not quite out of the picture! Gu Han felt so distressed that he held his hand gently and said softly, "Okay, I won't go, I'll accompany you tonight."

For the first time sharing the same bed, Gu Han could clearly feel that Ji Ling was a little nervous, and probably still a little scared. Ji Ling hugged Gu Han's arm tightly, almost turning into a ball.

Gu Han sighed and carefully took him into his arms, patting his back while humming softly the song that his grandmother coaxed him to sleep when he was a child. After a long time, Ji Ling's breathing gradually stabilized, and Gu Han was relieved and kissed his forehead lightly, "Good night, have a nice dream, Xiao Ji."

****



Since the two established their relationship, Ji Ling has often shown affection on Weibo. His fans have also accused him of abusing the dogs and eating dog food. As for the company, they had completely ignored him, and Sister Yang was also busy with other artists under her.

As for the period when the TV series was to be aired, Ji Ling simply gave himself a vacation to relax, also for the sake of acting.



TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 10 | Directory | Chapter 12