Entertainment Circle (BL)
by He Bo The Blasphemy
Chapter 7: Honest


Chapter 6 | Directory | Chapter 8



"What's the matter? Stupidly hungry?" Gu Han put down the bag and pinched his cheek amusingly.

"You- you- you!" Ji Ling came back to his senses, looked frightened, tried to avoid his touch, but found that there was no way out.

"What's wrong?" Gu Han was puzzled, Ji Ling was fine when he left. Why did he like this when he back from buying meal? What did he get stimulated by? "Xiao Ji, are you alright?"

"You- you, are you from that Gu family!?" Ji Ling stammered while holding the quilt, his eyes filled with shock that could not be hidden.

Gu Han's face changed greatly. "I was careless, how did he find out so quickly? It scared Xiao Ji. What should I do?"

"I... I am, but, Xiao Ji, don't be afraid, I, I will not harm you." Gu Han explained in a panic, feeling at a loss for a while. He was in an impossible situation, not knowing what to say or do to reassure Ji Ling.

It was rare for Ji Ling to see Gu Han's flustered appearance. He shrank silently into the quilt, not because he was afraid, but because he didn't understand.

Gu family has a great business, how could he condescend to be an assistant to him?

If it was to support him, he was supposed to serve Gu Han. Why was Gu Han so anxious? It couldn't be Gu Han liked him, right?

Ji Ling pulled the quilt to cover his eyes, leaving only a pair of big black eyes, "Then, then, why do you want to be my assistant? I'm just a little actor. I think I'm good-looking in addition to my face. There is nothing that can attract people, there are people who are more beautiful than me in the circle, so why are you looking for me?"

Gu Han wiped his face. He took a deep breath, looked at Ji Ling, and said softly, "Because, because I like you." If he didn't say it now, there might be no chance in the future. It's better to take advantage of it now, or in the future, he might not even be able to make friends.

Li- liked him!?

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

Ji Ling's mind went blank for a moment, looked at Gu Han in disbelief, and murmured, "Why, how could it be... why, why, me, I..."

He was an ordinary person who couldn't be more ordinary, how did he get the eyes of his Gu family!?

Gu Han clenched his fists and restrained himself from the urge to go forward and hug him, "Xiao Ji, there is no reason for this kind of likes. If you feel disgusted, just pretend that I didn't say it. In the future, I will never appear in front of you again, Xiao Ji..."

Ji Ling was stunned, and Gu Han cried! Gu Han actually cried! Why did he start crying before he cried himself?!

"No, eh, why are you crying!? I, I- don't do this, I'm under a lot of pressure!" Ji Ling hurriedly pulled off the quilt and was about to get out of bed, but Gu Han pressed him on the bed first.

"Xiao Ji, don't move, just lie down." Gu Han wiped his tears indiscriminately, tucked him into the corners and stepped back with restraint.

"Xiao Ji, don't get emotional or stressed. I, if you don't want to see me, I'll go right away. But you should have a good rest here, okay?" Gu Han sadly looked at Ji Ling, and now he just hoped that Xiao Ji would recover from his injury, and the other were not important.

Ji Ling looked at Gu Han who was so nervous and he did not know what to do. He suddenly felt a little funny, "It's not that I hate it, but, I'm treating you now, um, maybe like a friend? If it delays you, I'm sorry about that."

"No, it won't be delayed. As long as Xiao Ji doesn't hate me, it's fine." Gu Han's eyes lit up. Although there were still tears in his eyes, but he laughed like a child. Seeing that, Ji Ling couldn't help but shudder.

"You, just be normal, I'm not used to it." I'm really not used to it.

Anyone who knew that his assistant was a rich man, would they get used to it right away!?

And this assistant also "had bad intentions" towards him!

"Xiao Ji, you don't have to force yourself." Gu Han stopped smiling and glanced at him cautiously, like a pitiful puppy abandoned by its owner.



TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 6 | Directory | Chapter 8