Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 64


Chapter 63 | Directory | Chapter 65



"Wife, I heard from the butler that my mother is not feeling well these days. I'm busy in the military region. Please help me to have a look..." Before the end of the conversation, the person on the other side of the phone snapped and said in a sharp voice.

[Why didn't you go to see it! I go back to the old house to see my parents every day! Do you mean I didn't go back! They are gone too far. How can parents do this! I don't want to talk about it! It's up to you whether you believe it or not. Anyway, you didn't see it in the army!!]

Cheng Hai listened in silence, and the other person doesn't give him any chance to talk. He immediately hung up after talking. The beep sounded, Cheng Hai lowered his eyes and laughed.

The exact same reply...

Hehe... My dear, I really didn't see anything in the last life, so I believed you. But in this life, I had lived at home for seven days, but I could see it clearly. How do you want me to believe it?

Cheng Hai was expressionless and his thought could not be seen. Then he made a phone call again. The phone was connected in a short time. Yu Zhen's voice came slowly.

[Hello? Boss, what's up?]

"Help me find the best detective agency."

Just when Cheng Hai was about to do some secret household duties, at this time in another part of the same city...

Li Xiao couldn't keep his usual indifference on his face. It should be said that he was in a very bad mood now!

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

A few days ago, he was called home by his father. Less than two hours later, he regretted going home!

"What are you talking about?!" A female voice that was so sharp that it shook the entire restaurant, attracting everyone's attention.

"I said, I'm not interested." Li Xiao said expressionlessly.

"You, you, how dare you-" The woman was so angry that she pointed her finger at Li Xiao, and said something so angry. Because of her status as a woman, of course she had a good family background, she was treated as a treasure in the palm of her hand wherever she went. As a result, Li Xiao's father knew her father, and her father also admired Li Xiao, so he also wanted to match them together with Li Chengyou.

But they didn’t expected it. They went out for dinner and watched movies on a date these days. The face that was more beautiful than a woman didn’t show any expression from beginning to end. At first, she felt strange, but after enduring for several days, the girl who was not treated so coldly was blown up.

She couldn't stand Li Xiao's attitude, and in her own capacity, she also thought that Li Xiao loved her, so at dinner today, she said with pride that if Li Xiao doesn't change his attitude, their wedding would be over.

As a result, Li Xiao still coldly told her that he was not interested in her!

Of course, Li Xiao was not interested. He was completely disinterested in the face of a woman with a princess' disease. When he was a child, he had a deep memory of some woman. That woman also used to treat her father with this attitude. But his father always said to himself that his wife was in love with him. The wife has to be pampered, indeed a baby that was treasured.

But what happened later? That woman ran away because she hated Li Chengyou and couldn't give her a better life. Then she ran away with another rich official second generation!

"You're not interested in me!? You laughed at me! What qualifications do you have to lift my shoes with my identity!"







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 63 | Directory | Chapter 65