Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 62


Chapter 61 | Directory | Chapter 63



What's more, the performance of her son in recent years made her bitterly disappointed. Would her son really believe of what she said? And the Cheng family men were all obstinate to death. If they fell in love, they fell in love. Everything could be fought with!

She had no confidence that her son and that good daughter-in-law could be separated!

Ning Xue sighed inwardly, and she said softly, "What do you want to ask?"

"A while ago, I asked Ah Zhen to help me look up the information of some people, but one of them could not be found. Ah Zhen told me that maybe someone had covered up the information, but I didn't believe it, because after Ah Zhen finished speaking, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't dare to say it, and he just explained it to me. Moreover, with my understanding and the means of that kid, I really didn't believe it except for the prime minister's family. Let alone what he was looking up, he is an ordinary man, so he was scrupulous. The only one he can worry about is his mother, because it is Ah Zhen’s- Master."

After Cheng Hai finished speaking, the room fell into silence. He looked at his mother quietly and waited a minute before she spoke, "What did You Liqing do?"

"..."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside hite Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

Without hearing the answer, Ning Xue sighed again. "I can only tell you that if it's your wife, yes, I did it. If you want to know something, I don't want to say it, because some things are not necessarily clear even if they are spoken. Since you want to know, I won't cover up the information, and you... just use your eyes and ears to see clearly."

Cheng Hai was expressionless, but his body is frozen. Ning Xue doesn't find it. She frowned and doesn't wait for an answer. She sighed and turned to leave the room, leaving a silent room with her son who made her sad.

With the sound of closing the door, Cheng Hai's expressionless face collapsed in an instant. His face was ashen, clenched his fists on his legs slowly, and the veins appeared. But he slowly released it again. The faint, low-pitched voice rang softly, "Ah Qing... I hope in the next investigation, our love will not turn into a joke..."







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 61 | Directory | Chapter 63