Entertainment Industry, Must Have Him
by Dropped A Pit
Chapter 2: Pretending and Instinct


Chapter 1 | Directory | Chapter 3



The kiss was aggressive, and he forced himself to entangle with it. The kiss seemed to convey the other's eagerness, the other's unease, and the other's urgency.

It's been a long time since he kissed, and it's been a long time since he left Lu Ran. He hadn't been so close to another person. Gu Qingyan's mind was a little confused, but he was quickly pulled back by reason. He shouldn't have let the other person do this, he began to resist him and wanted to push Lu Ran away.

How could Lu Ran allow him to imprison Gu Qingyan with his strength, and when Lu Ran kissed enough, he let go of Gu Qingyan's lips, and he felt satisfied when he saw his slightly red lips kissed by him. He buried his face in Gu Qingyan's neck, narrating his thoughts for him.

"Xia Qing, I miss you so much... I miss you so much..." Lu Ran smelled the familiar person in his arms with an unprecedented satisfaction.

"For five years, don't go... okay?" The tone was slightly pleading.

"Baby, I miss you so much, I love you... I love you..."

Gu Qingyan panicked for a moment when he heard Lu Ran's words, but Lu Ran's words were all in his mind, "Baby, I miss you so much, I love you."

Love? Lu Ran said he loved himself? If it was five years ago, he would have gone crazy with joy, and the person he loved also loved him. But now was not five years ago, everything had changed, the love was too deep, he doesn't want to touch it at all.

He tried hard to keep his tone flat and indifferent, "Lu Ran, let me go."

"No, I won't let you go! Do you know how much I miss you?" Lu Ran's tone of resistance became tighter.

"Lu Ran, let me go!"

Lu Ran resisted and didn't answer, using his behavior to tell the other person that it was impossible.

Gu Qingyan spoke, "Lu Ran, you said you love me. But I don't love you anymore..."

Lu Ran suddenly looked up at Gu Qingyan, hoping to see a trace of pretense in his eyes. But he found that Gu Qingyan's eyes were calm and impermanent. He looked so lost like a big abandoned dog.

Lu Ran was struggling, he said in a low and pitiful tone, "Xia Qing, tell me you lied to me. You still love me, right?"

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

Gu Qingyan looked at Lu Ran's expression and his eyes, and felt his distress. Gu Qingyan clasped his palm with his fingernails, and used the pain in his body to remind himself that he needed to wake up and not let Lu Ran affected him.

Gu Qingyan felt that his whole life acting skills were used to deceive Lu Ran that he did not love him. He tried to relax his mind, and he tried to tell himself that he wanted to act as a person who loved Lu Ran without any desires. Don't let his acting skills fell apart just because the other person was sad.

Gu Qingyan tried his best to control his tone, "Lu Ran, it's been five years... I... I don't love you anymore, I don't love you anymore."

"Baby, it's all fake when you tell me that. Tell me you still love me, and tell me you miss me too. I'm sorry I was wrong before, baby..." Lu Ran was very uneasy. Lu Ran was most afraid that when the two met again, Xia Qing told him that he didn't love him anymore.

It's been five years, and Lu Ran had been thinking about this person and looking for this person for five years. He regretted that he had been indecisive and that he had spent Xia Qing's love unscrupulously.

Five years later, Lu Ran had become more mature, learned how to love someone better, and learned how to express his love, but the person he loves was gone.

Lu Ran went to find his lover in various ways. A year ago, Lu Ran finally found a way to know the other person's news through clues. He knew that Xia Qing had a son. When he heard the news, it was like a thunder from a clear sky. What Lu Ran was most afraid of was knowing that the other person had a new lover.

During that time, just like when Xia Qing left, he was extremely depressed. Lu Ran told himself that Xia Qing didn't love him anymore, and that he no longer belonged to him when he had a new lover. Lu Ran told himself that he should give up his love for Xia Qing and bless him, but Lu Ran couldn't do it at all.

Just like the words on the notebook that Xia Qing threw away when he left: I love you, and I want to give you happiness. Fu****g wish you happiness, not from me. How do you want me to bless you. I love you, and loving you has become my habit and my instinct. I love you, if you love me too... I love you...

After Xia Qing left, he realized that his love for Xia Qing had long been engraved in his bones. Time not only couldn't let the love dissipate, but also made this love fermented even more irretrievable.

What if Xia Qing had a lover, what if he doesn't?

He couldn't let it go at all, so grab it.







TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning
・Xia is Gu Qingyan mother's surname, his name during childhood was Xia Qing





Chapter 1 | Directory | Chapter 3