Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 10


Chapter 9 | Directory | Chapter 11



In the lounge, there was a moment of silence.

Finally, Cheng Mu sent Liu Mu off and walked back to the living room with an ugly face. You Liqing sat on the sofa with a cold face and doesn't give his son a chance to talk.

"Where's your wife?"

"...I told him to go back to his room." His angry face turned into embarrassment.

"When the guests come, can't you see people as your wife? You should not see anyone. What do you do when you marry?"

"I... I didn't think so much."

"I don't think you're going to think that much!"

All credit goes to the original author Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

"Daddy, I have nothing to do with Liu Mu!"

"I didn't ask you about Liu Mu! What are you excited about?"

"..."

"Besides, if you can make the other person conceive a child for you, I'll recognize it!"

".." Cheng Mu's face was instantly livid.







TN:






Chapter 9 | Directory | Chapter 11