Father & Son
by Chen Qimo
Chapter 6


Chapter 5 | Directory | Chapter 7



"I am very tormented, my wife, my favorite person is you. Every time I see my son looking at me with that kind of eyes, my heart is like stabbed by a thousand knives. Now, I have not been able to live together anymore. At least it takes time to calm down. It's good for everyone."

"Then... What about me? That's how you left me?"

Cheng Hai laughed at his words. "Fool, after two or three years, I'm stable abroad, you can move in with me!"

You Liqing's tears had to fell. Heard this, he became silly and looked at him, and Cheng Hai was laughing.

"The children are so old, you can still be so silly, is not growing up?"

You Liqing's cheeks were red, they were old husband and wife, suddenly spoke this kind of love, let his heart mixed with honey.

Cheng Hai was a man who doesn't like to talk about love and was very pragmatic. He would not ask you if you were cold or not. Instead, he would silently put his coat on your shoulder and then took your hand to warm it. Although when they were together, they often quarreled about Cheng Hai's personality, but Cheng Hai always bowed his head first and inclusive of all his things.

"Um..." You Liqing finally smiled, "Are you going home for dinner tonight?"

Just then, Cheng Hai's phone rang. He answered the phone, frowned and said, "I see. I'll get back to it later."

When the phone hung up, he looked up and saw his wife's disappointment, but he said with a smile, "Husband you are so busy, I will stew some supplement soup, drink it when you go home."

"Hm... Take care of your safety on the road."

"Yeah, drive slowly home."

"Hm."

They went outside the cafe. Cheng Hai watched his wife get on the taxi and leave. He sighed and turned and went back to the cafe. There was a man with a hat and sunglasses sitting next to them.

"Hai, thanks to me, huh? Old partner."

All credit goes to the original author
Feel free to pinpoint me if there are any grammar error or typos
Sometimes using Chinese suffix here
Please don't share this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations
If you found/read this outside White Cat Translations White Cat Translations it means the contents is stolen
Please don't use my translation to re-translate in other languages

"Go find the private room and sit down." Cheng Hai looked tired.

Half an hour later

In the private room, Yu Zhen looked at his old friend with a dumbfounded face, "You... Are you sure you're the Cheng Hai I know!?"

"Replacement guaranteed if not genuine."

"No, it's impossible. How could Cheng Hai, whom I know, do such a thing! Are you crazy! No... Your family is crazy. Your wife actually asked you to do that. You did it anyway! What's more... your son also agree!"

"I regret it." Cheng Hai smiled sadly.

"Regret is useless, right?" Yu Zhen coldly sneered.

"No use. I know, Liqing has been testing me for two years, always asking me about the daughter-in-law. And my son, now, has been looking at me with resentment that I am the third person who has destroyed his marriage!"








TN:
・for vocabulary that's not translated, go to VOCABULARY page to see the meaning





Chapter 5 | Directory | Chapter 7